Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Mental Illness

person-avatar

Asking For Someone else, Sister, Female, 30 Years old, muzaffrabad

my sister has been suffering from ocd and schizophrenia for two decades now these days she is on zoloft clomipril glipin parotene resperidone.her ocd and schizophrenic symptoms are coming off day by day but she use to weep whole day she says i want to die i am in great pain i have no interest in doing chores i am confused whether its a bipolar depression or major depression or something else after consulting so many professionals i m now sick and tired could anyone prescribe something for her.kndly hlp

Psychologist in Islamabad - Asst. Prof. Mr. Umar

Asst. Prof. Mr. Umar - Psychologist

M.Sc Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

go to near good psychologist and get proper therapies and counselling medicine are temporary solution for that when u leave medicine it withdrawal again

Psychologist in Wah Cantt - Dr. Adeel Ahmad

Dr. Adeel Ahmad - Psychologist

Bs(Hons) Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Wah Cantt

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Go to nearby psychologist for proper diagnosis & management.. As this information is not enough to conclude something

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms. Hira Wahab

Ms. Hira Wahab - Psychologist

BS Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

Consult a psychologist and take counseling sessions, she will feel better inshAllah.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Nimra Bashir

Ms. Nimra Bashir - Psychologist

B.Sc (Psychology), M.Sc (Psychology), ADCP (Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology) | Gujranwala

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Aoa.
Considering her condition, it's very necessary, to take her to any psychiatrist immediately. And as you mentioned that she's having suicidal Ideations, it will be much better if you admit her to any psychiatric hospital for proper treatment.
Treatment of Schizophrenia takes time and patients have to continue medicines for a long period of time depending upon their recovery.
And as you're a bit doubtful about the actual diagnosis i would suggest you to immediately consult any mental health professional for this.
Thank you.

B.Sc (Psychology), M.Sc (Psychology), ADCP (Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology) | Gujranwala | Book Appointment

review-stars 9 Positive Reviews

And remember that schizophrenia is a Psychiatrist illness. Medication is the first option if her condition is severe.
After medicines, if she feels somewhat better, you can go for psychotherapy for long term results.
But at first take her to any mental health professional for accurate diagnosis, so that treatment may be planned accordingly.

3 years ago

B.Sc (Psychology), M.Sc (Psychology), ADCP (Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology) | Gujranwala | Book Appointment

Psychiatric *

3 years ago

The information you provided isn't enough for confirming the diagnosis, right now.

3 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Sabiha

Dr. Sabiha - Psychologist

MSc, MS Clincal Psychology, Ph.D scholar | Lahore

To prescribe any thing for your sister I need more detail about the current situation. You just giving me a mix pic of psychological problem. First you need to be relax and be patient because psychological problems take time . Your sis need psychiatric and psychologist for her improvement

i need a psychiatrist not a psychologist

3 years ago

Psychologist in Attock - Faiza Akbar

Faiza Akbar - Psychologist

Ms in Clinical Psychology | Attock

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

visit my profile and book appointment

Psychologist in Lahore - Mohammd Usman Ashraf

Mohammd Usman Ashraf - Psychologist

Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

You take an appointment with me for online session You have an appointment with my assistant by going to my profile

Psychologist in Karachi - Dr. Monica Ali

Dr. Monica Ali - Psychologist

PhD in Clinical Psychology | Karachi

Hello sister - In United States both disorders Schizophrenia and Bi-polar treated in the same way , mostly white people diagnosed as Bi-polar and African Americans by Schizophrenia crazy right . Anyways your sister consuming those medicines chronically therefore she might needs to change it , specially her suicidal symptoms should be treated first , I would recommend you to continue her medication along with Psycho - Therapy , I am Dr a Monica from United States you can contact me through online .

r u a psychiatrist or psychologist

3 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms. Shamikha Batool

Ms. Shamikha Batool - Psychologist

BS Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

42 Positive Reviews

Book your appointment with me for online or face to face session .. Don't worry she will get rid over it through my guidance . I am already dealing with such cases

everybody is saying book appointment with me i am confused where i have to go everybody is indulging in making money.patient is very miserable in such society where he is viewed as a victim

3 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms. Shamikha Batool
Ms. Shamikha Batool - Psychologist

BS Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 42 Positive Reviews

Then you should read reviews on there profile . So you will get idea that how is helping people n how is just hear to earn money ... your issue is very serious . when you will book appointment the issue is discussed in detail that's why every one is saying this instead of just formaly replying u . they are intrusted in detailed history taking

3 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Amber Bashir

Dr. Amber Bashir - Psychologist

PhD (scholar) clinical psychology, MS clinical psychology, CBT practitioner, Hypnotherapist UK | Lahore

review-stars

402 Positive Reviews

psychotherapy might be help to resolve her issues..consult online pls

Psychologist in Islamabad - Mr. Muhammad Zubair

Mr. Muhammad Zubair - Psychologist

MS psychology, M.Sc Applied Psychology | Islamabad

It is a sad reality that the mentioned disorders have poor prognosis. However social support, and psychotherapy by a competent therapist can improve the quality of life of patient considerably...Both the patient and the entire family require counselling and guidance to understand and manage the different episodes of the disease...

sir could you please refer me to an expert psychiatrist

3 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Mr. Muhammad Zubair
Mr. Muhammad Zubair - Psychologist

MS psychology, M.Sc Applied Psychology | Islamabad | Book Appointment

dr rizwan taj from Islamabad

3 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Ghulam Muhammad

Ghulam Muhammad - Psychologist

| Clinical Psychologist | | Karachi

Further detail are required.you can consalt me

your cntct please

3 years ago

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

| DHMS | | Rawalpindi

review-stars

61 Positive Reviews

if you interested in homeopathy she will completely cure InshaAllah kindly book appointment with me it's permanent treatment plz contact me via marham

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Shahida Iftikhar

Ms. Shahida Iftikhar - Psychologist

| M.Sc Psychology | Humanistic Counseling CPCAB UK | | Rawalpindi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

I hope she is in touch with psychiatrist to regulate her medicines. You did not mention that she is in therapy. It is suggested to take regular sessions to improve her life along with medicines.

Psychologist in Karachi - Ghulam Muhammad

Ghulam Muhammad - Psychologist

| Clinical Psychologist | | Karachi

This problem is treatable,You can consult me on Marham

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories