Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Irritation And Stress

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female, 32 Years old, lhr

I feel irritated after waking up almost daily , and sometimes i feel irritated by childrens’ voices also i just feel extremely irritated without any reason ... last year i had a sleep paralysis as well and sometime it happens that when im about to sleep i become breathless , what are these issues?? I dont understand.. i have some symptoms that are similar to ocd as well , what to do.. i belong to a family where mental health issues are not taken seriously no one understands

Psychologist in Lahore - Unsa Waqar

Unsa Waqar - Psychologist

MSC Applied Psychology, Child Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

book an appointment for proper consultation

Psychologist in Islamabad - Asst. Prof. Mr. Umar

Asst. Prof. Mr. Umar - Psychologist

M.Sc Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

how u can assume that u have OCD dont assume ur self go to psychologist and get assessed by them they will tell u wat u have and haven't and for family guide them educate them with time to time

Psychologist in Sialkot - Sajjal Ammara

Sajjal Ammara - Psychologist

MSc in Applied Psychology, ADCP (Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology, MSCP Top Up (MS Top Up in Clinical Psychology) | Sialkot

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

More detail required. book an appointment for proper treatment.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms. Shamsa Riaz

Ms. Shamsa Riaz - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), MSc Applied Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

I appreciate you reached out to us for help. It is happening due to many factors in your life. Your Unconscious is occupied with conflicts and needs to be released. Consult a Psychologist online/clinic. You need Psychotherapy to overcome the symptoms.
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/islamabad/psychologist/ms-shamsa-riaz

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms. Shamikha Batool

Ms. Shamikha Batool - Psychologist

BS Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

42 Positive Reviews

book your appointment with me for online or face to face session .. u only need theraputic sessions n u will be fine don't worry

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Ms. Muqadas Rajpot

Ms. Muqadas Rajpot - Psychologist

BS Hons (Behavioral Seciences) | Faisalabad

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

need proper session book appointment

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Sadaf Riaz

Ms. Sadaf Riaz - Psychologist

M.S Clinical Psychology, BS Applied Psychology, Certified Psychological First Aid Practitioner | Karachi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Dear how long it has been that you r experiencing these symptoms? do you have bp issues or any other medical condition? If you think you have some symptoms related to OCD dear it's not necessary that u r suffering through it. Plz do some deep breathing ex for now. It seems that u r determined about solving it which is great even when your family is not concerned you r at least standing up and making an effort to deal with your problem. Sometimes family & friends r not enough to talk to & one need to consult to a Psychologist because they can properly guide you through. stay motivated

Psychologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Asima Undleeb

Asst. Prof. Asima Undleeb - Psychologist

Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology, M.SC Applied Psychology, Special Training in Addiction Treatment & Rehab | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Book an appointment

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Aaiza

Ms. Aaiza - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Applied Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

36 Positive Reviews

For online consultation book session at
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/psychologist/ms-aaiza by visiting my profile to lay down problem and then we formulate a management plan

Psychologist in Lahore - Shabana Noureen

Shabana Noureen - Psychologist

MSc behavioral Sciences, MPhil Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

Yes it sometime caused due to paroxysmal nocturnal dyspnea and you feel breathless after sleep and suddenly awaken from sleep. It has multiple reasons, so you need psychotherapeutic sessions to reveal your unconscious. Get video consultation
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/rawalpindi/psychologist/shabana-noureen

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories