Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Behavioural Issues

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 3.8 years old, Lahore

Asalam o Alaikum please post it anonymously I have a daughter of 3.8 years old, she speaks a lot has good habits as well but the major problem is that she gets angry very soon and it is very difficult to calm her down she speaks badly with everyone once angry(actually the same way we treat her when she misbehaves I live in a joint family) her screen Time is very limited no cell phone only TV that is also 1 hour in a day. But I am very much concerned about her anger issues she is also very much naughty, she does not through tantrums and is also not stubborn after things but anger is more than her age and capacity, recently she has started nail biting as well. Please help. Thanks

Psychologist in Wah Cantt - Ms. Suriya Ishtiaq

Ms. Suriya Ishtiaq - Psychologist

Msc (Clinical Psychology), Diploma in Psychology | Wah Cantt

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

Wa alaikum aslam... consult with psychologist for proper assessments and personality analysis after that treatment planner will b decided and suggested for her anger control...

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Aqsa Khan

Ms. Aqsa Khan - Psychologist

MSc Psychology, M.Phill (clinical psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

through play therapy her anger issues will be resolved. if you want to take session kindly book your appointment

Psychologist in Islamabad - Faryal Basheer

Faryal Basheer - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), Certification in Neuro-Linguistics (NLP) | Islamabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

it seems she is having anxiety and sort of behavioural issues we need to assess the kid for detail observations it would be better if you can bring in person in clinic for detailed assessment... here we can not predict anything about child bcs we need to assess the child and her physical presence is also important you can contact marham for appointment or email me in faryal.basheer@gmail.com

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Ms. Hafsa Farrukh

Ms. Hafsa Farrukh - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, Msc in Applied Psychology | Faisalabad

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

Definitely consult any child psychologist for her behaviour issues with behaviour modification techniques her anger can be managed book ur appointment through marham.com.

Psychologist in Hyderabad - Ahsan Mehmood

Ahsan Mehmood - Psychologist

BS Psychology, Neuro-Linguistic Programing | Hyderabad

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

We at HELPING MIND are providing different services you can book your appointment with a child Psychologist to resolve your problem.

Psychologist in Hyderabad - Ahsan Mehmood

Ahsan Mehmood - Psychologist

BS Psychology, Neuro-Linguistic Programing | Hyderabad

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

info@helpingmind.pk you can send an email for appointment online or physical

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Rida Batool

Rida Batool - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

wsalam...i can understand her issue
book ur session for proper assessment

Psychologist in Peshawar - Mareya Zaman

Mareya Zaman - Psychologist

BS Psychology, Hypnotherapy, NLPCP, IEP consultant for Autism | Peshawar

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

Need proper assessment , book an appointment

Psychologist in Islamabad - Saima Khan

Saima Khan - Psychologist

BS in Psychology, MSc in Clinical Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

book appointment

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Hira Qayyum

Your daughter need proper psychological treatment. Kindly contact me and book your appointment.

Psychologist in Lahore - Sajeeha Zain

Sajeeha Zain - Psychologist

Ms Clinical Psychology, MSc Applied Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

dear you can consult a child psychologist for her assessment. and behavioral issues can be addressed and modified.

Sajeeha Zain
child psychologist

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Ms. Javaria Shahzad

Ms. Javaria Shahzad - Psychologist

BS Hons (Applied Psychology) | Faisalabad

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Waikum Asalam !
As she is having behavioral issues it will take some time but with detailed discussion I can help you to Manage with her behavioral problems.
If you feel comfortable then Book an Appointment Thank you

Psychologist in Karachi - Hina Arif

Hina Arif - Psychologist

Bachelors in Psychology, Masters in Clinical Psychology, Mphil | Karachi

review-stars

190 Positive Reviews

need an appointment for proper assessment....

Psychologist in Islamabad - Asst. Prof. Mr. Umar

Asst. Prof. Mr. Umar - Psychologist

M.Sc Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

bachy baro ko dekh kr copy krty hein joint family mei usne seekha hoga kch na kch and children follow their parents pattern and behaviour change ur behaviour and reactions towards things and behave nicely and calmly front of her both parents father and mother time to time she will observe positive things from parents

Psychologist in Multan - Ms. Urooj Manzer Kazmi

Ms. Urooj Manzer Kazmi - Psychologist

Bachelors in Psychology, MSc in Clinical Psychology, Post Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Multan

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

Behavioural issues at this age is common nd few things u can manage by relaxing her in few times a day !! I can help you with her issues !! Book a session or contact me on fb messenger with same name

Psychologist in Lahore - Tehmina Asghar

Tehmina Asghar - Psychologist

MSc Clinical Psychology, NLP master practitioner, | Lahore

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

Aoa. I can understand your concern about your daughter. Its great that you have realised the problem with her behavior at a young stage. Aggressive behavior can be managed in kids through different techniques You may book a session for detail history.

Tehmina Asghar
Clinical Psychologist

Psychologist in Gujrat - Dr.Fazilat Shahzadi

Dr.Fazilat Shahzadi - Psychologist

MSc psychology, Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology (ADCP), DHMS | Gujrat

review-stars

59 Positive Reviews

W salam, can you tell me how many siblings and the birth order of your daughter from siblings,
for child behavioural issue and their management need detail history of parents along with child development history , the main subject is that in history parents pattern of behaviour nd personality traits nd attachment with child , Family and sibling association and bahevior with child, need assessment of your daughter, her needs, interest according to her nature, need detail evaluation about these all factors for best treatment of your daughter, parents counselling more needed for child trearmet that how parents and family deal a child in a environment
You can consult online for this problem through marham and also can visit
Dr fazilat Shahzadi

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Danishwar

Ms. Danishwar - Psychologist

BS Psychology, Professional Courses in Clinical Psychology, UK Certified Counsellor and Therapist | Karachi

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

Assalaamualaikum, it seems that your daughter has picked up habits and behaviours from her surroundings. Some qualities good or bad are innate and if they are nurtured whether consciously or unconsciously they become habits. I have dealt with kids under 5 and 10 for aggressive behaviours. Take an appointment and be steadfast in her therapy she will be fine and In shaa Allah your daughter will become the coolness of your eyes. I Am at dr tahira psychological clinic. U can book online sessions with me

Aren't you available in lahore

3 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Danishwar
Ms. Danishwar - Psychologist

BS Psychology, Professional Courses in Clinical Psychology, UK Certified Counsellor and Therapist | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 5 Positive Reviews

Sorry was in session and then website was not responding. I am in Karachi. You can book online session with me and in shaa Allah you will be satisfied.

3 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Sadia Nawaz

Ms. Sadia Nawaz - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, MSc Applied Psychology | Lahore

wsalam. Dear, as you have mentioned in your statement that she displays anger the same way others in the house display when they are angry at your daughter. This is a learned behavior and can be changed through Behavioral therapy. You can book an online session with Marham and we can start working to enhance acceptable behavior and lowering anger issues.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Nida Alvi

Ms. Nida Alvi - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, BS (Hons) Applied Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

kin baaton pe zaida gussa atta ha required proper history book a session through marham thank you

Psychologist in Peshawar - Psy. Kashmala

Psy. Kashmala - Psychologist

BS Hons Clinical Psychology | Peshawar

U can Book a Session with Me

Psychologist in Lahore - Khola Rasool

Khola Rasool - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

Usually it happend and after some sessions children change their behaviors. You need to book session for her. You can contact with me through marham for a session.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories