Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Stress

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 37, Rawalpindi

Stress buhut ziada hy. Though i dnt feel it, like during studies and job phase, i could feel stress, the burden, my ears, behind ears, brain, neck had tension and i could feel it. Things have never been so hard but i can not take too much pressure, specially i can not be a working woman. I always fear commitments, like if i accepts some project/assignment. Now i have left the job, i dnt feel burden, and always under pressure rehny wali feeling bhi nhi hy. But still i have so much stress cz of my childhoid traumas, that its effecting my physical well being. I spent my savings on visiting consulting phycologist but i could spend it any more. Suggest me some cheap ways to handle myself and stress.

Psychiatrist in Sialkot - Dr. Mahrukh Ansar Khan

Dr. Mahrukh Ansar Khan - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS, ICAP-I | Sialkot

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

make a good routine for yourself, like proper sleep time, waking time, proper meals and a walk or little exercise daily. try relaxation exercises that are quite simple and all are available on youtube. but if the symptoms are severe and for a long time you may need medications to manage or consult psychiatrist.

Psychiatrist in Islamabad - Dr. Sahar Gul

Dr. Sahar Gul - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Pschiatry) Cont, IMM, I.C.C.E ICAP-1 | Islamabad

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

kindly email me so that I can answer in privacy
Drsahar428@gmail.com

General Practitioner in Rawalpindi - Dr. Rehmat Asif

Dr. Rehmat Asif - General Practitioner

MBBS, RMP | Rawalpindi

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

You can consult me in person and if it's a case needed to evaluate by psychiatrist.. I will refer you then. She has treated lots of patients ma sha Allah.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories