Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Social Anxiety And Panic Attack

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 24 years old, Karachi

Hello Everyone! I have social anxiety issue which is diagnosed in 2015 after the diagnosed i didn't take the proper treatment and left the medication since then i am facing a anxiety issue, panic attack and agoraphobia. Sometime i get paranoid when i'm going out alone. Sometime i get anxiety attack while i was sleeping and i feel like someday i will forgot my whole memory my name where i was living and my family is this possible ? i am going through a very depressive time in my life.

Psychiatrist in Islamabad - Dr. Qasim Malik

Dr. Qasim Malik - Psychiatrist

MBBS | Islamabad

review-stars

53 Positive Reviews

symptoms you explained indicates u have mixed symptoms of depression and anxiety.pls see some psychiatrist in your locality.He will treat these symptoms in a best possible way. Thanks

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Anam Kazmi

Dr. Anam Kazmi - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MCPS | Karachi

review-stars

49 Positive Reviews

Assalam o Alaikum as you mentioned in your question that you left treatment right. So what was the treatment and was it effective?

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Ayesha Siddiqa

Dr. Ayesha Siddiqa - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS, MRCPsych (Continued) | Lahore

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

Please get proper consultation in order to help you through this difficult time of life.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Rehan Ahmed Khan

Dr. Rehan Ahmed Khan - Psychiatrist

| MBBS | DCP (UK) | MDCH (UK) | MRCPsych (UK) | | Karachi

review-stars

116 Positive Reviews

Although you did not write proper history and only mentioned diagnosis. I take that these diagnosis were made in 2015 by a psychiatrist after proper assessment and not as a result of web searching. However, there is one thing is likely that you may have a generalised anxiety disorder. People with disorder often have catastrophic thinking as you mentioned in your post about fear of losing memory about self and family and paranoia which could also be as part of social phobia.
Treatment is consist of bio psycho social approach. Bio include medications, psycho is psychology like CBT, mindfulness and meditations. I suggest that you should have another psychiatric assessment to understand you problem and ways to overcome them. I hope you got the answer.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories