Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Psychiatrist

person-avatar

Asking For Wife, Female 24, islamabad

Aoa, My wife gave a birth almost 3 month before and she is not from here (Pakistan). After giving a birth she was completely fine but suddenly her behaviour started changing after 3 months she sometimes forget the things before but now she is completely behaving weird sometimes laughing and sometimes crying for no reason other than that she is not giving a proper response to anyone around even she is not willing to talk to her psychologist she think that she is okay sometimes but we can feel that she is talking strange stuff and also acting differently other than that she is all of sudden going some where which she don't even know. I bring her to doctor once and he suggested some medicines (citanew 10 mg on first visit than on second visit he change that to citanew 20 mg, cac-1000 plus and sleeping pills because she can't sleep (those med are kinda effective)) doc said she have severe depression because of sudden delivery (In a checkup day they told her about cs operation will be on s

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Asad Khan

Dr. Asad Khan - Psychiatrist

MBBS,FCPS, Diploma Clinical Psychiatry, Post Fellowship Child and Forensic Psychiatry | Lahore

Kindly book an appointment and I will see her in detail thanks

Thank you so much for replying to my post can you please tell me if she will be okay and back to normal again? also when would you like me to book an appointment with you?

3 years ago

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Asma Zarin

Dr. Asma Zarin - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS, MCPS | Karachi

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

it's postpartum depression that is depression that occurs after childbirth, Her psychiatrist has to see her may be optimise her medication and refer her to a psychologist for sessions

Thank you so much mam for your kind response but she is not willing to talk to psychologists even I found one but she is not replying to that about anything also my post in here isn't showing completely can you please suggest some anti psychotic medicines which can help her get through this?

3 years ago

Psychiatrist in Multan - Dr. Farah Rasheed

Dr. Farah Rasheed - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Resident) | Multan

review-stars

43 Positive Reviews

aoa,,,its postpartum depression with psychotic feature???i thing her treatment should b revised ,she is not taking enough medicine,,
2nd its 100 prcnt tratable illnes if adress properly bit will take time almost 2. 3 month once proper treatmnt startd

I guess you are right.
Would you like me to book an appointment with you and can you help about that?

3 years ago

Psychiatrist in Multan - Dr. Farah Rasheed

Dr. Farah Rasheed - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Resident) | Multan

review-stars

43 Positive Reviews

did she lives in pakistan??

Yes we live here in Islamabad.

3 years ago

Psychiatrist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Abid Malik

Dr. Abid Malik - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MRC Psych(UK), DPM, MSc, Dip Psych of Developing Countries (Manchester), CCST (Sheffield), FRC Psych(London) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

39 Positive Reviews

I have a PhD in post partum depression. She needs urgent help and guidance. I am based in Rawalpindi

Thank you so much for your reply doc kindly let me know your clinic address and also timings please?

3 years ago

MBBS, MRC Psych(UK), DPM, MSc, Dip Psych of Developing Countries (Manchester), CCST (Sheffield), FRC Psych(London) | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 39 Positive Reviews

Please google curelink hospital Rawalpindi

3 years ago

Alright Sir but when are you available there tomorrow?

3 years ago

MBBS, MRC Psych(UK), DPM, MSc, Dip Psych of Developing Countries (Manchester), CCST (Sheffield), FRC Psych(London) | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 39 Positive Reviews

Please come at 3:00 pm tomorrow

3 years ago

Sure thanks

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)