Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Premenstrual Syndrome

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 30, Karachi

I'm 30 years old unmarried woman. It's been 2 years since I'm having worst episodes of depression 10 days before my periods. I got my periods 5 days after my date since the beginning of puberty. once in a year I skip periods for 2-3 months. 2 weeks after periods, I'm energetic, active and my appetite is controlled. But last 2 weeks are horrific and extremely traumatic. every month I plan to suicide, my hunger shoot up, I don't sleep properly and each night got nightmares or sleep paralysis and I have gained weight too. I can't bear my body pain and headaches in these 2 weeks. I tried to get help a few times but never found any humble gynecologist who can understand my sufferings. Doctor's guidance would be helpful. I'll give further details too.

Psychiatrist in Hyderabad - Dr. Sumera

u need to consult a psychiatrst..it could b due hormonal changes or premenstural depression but need proper evaulation...better to take opinion from psychiatrist too

I am taking psychologist and psychiatrist help too. Both recommended me to see gynecologist

3 years ago

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Heera Lal

Dr. Heera Lal - Psychiatrist

MBBS, Certified Neuro-Psychiatry | Karachi

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Thanx to contact.Plz Consult to Professional GynaeObstetrician with your Baseline Labs & then visit a Psychiatrist too,hopefully u will get the relief.
Best Wishes

I'm taking psychologist and psychiatrist help too and they recommended me to see gynecologist.

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories