Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on OCD Disorder, And Flouxetine

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 20, peshawar

i was taking flouxetine 40 mg for OCD . after 2 months of taking flouxetine my ocd got better upto 75 percent. so for another 2 months my ocd was 75 percent better but after that me and my psychiatrist thought we should increase it to 60 mg. after being on 60 mg for 2 days one of our relative died. and we went to their house for taziyat.before this I was having no obsessions but only 1 obsession started related to our relative death and i had those thoughts for 2 weeks and my ocd started getting worse day by day and after 1 month of all this my ocd got worse like before and we thought if flouxetine have stopped working and we decided to stopped flouxetine.and we stopped it. i want to know if my ocd got worse due to dose increase or flouxetine stopped working or due to the our relative death which caused some obsessions and after this ( flouxetine ) we tried alot of other ssri and antipsychotics but none of them are working. what should i do know. should i retry flouxe

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Arooj Fatima

Dr. Arooj Fatima - Psychiatrist

MBBS, Resident Psychiatrist MD | Lahore

review-stars

42 Positive Reviews

Take consultation through marham. Your medication will be adjusted and additional low dose antipsychotic will be planned accordingly,

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Aafia Malik

Dr. Aafia Malik - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-stars

344 Positive Reviews

stressors play an important role in relapse of disease. please get yourself checked in detail.
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/psychiatrist/dr-aafia-malik

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Sanam Munir

kindly book an appointment for proper assessment of ur case.Things will get better after proper evaluation

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories