Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Headache And Insomnia

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Lahore

Ma unmarried hn age 24 ha..2 weeks sy mry sar ma bhut dard rah rha ha..sometime dizziness feel hity ankh k agy andhera nhi ata lkin lkmgta sar ghum rha ha..rat ko nend nhi aty thk sy soo b jaon to mjhy lgta mra dimag chl rha .. Ankh br br khulty..phir sara din halki halki dard rhty kisi time khudi thk ho jaty ha Kisi waqt khudi shuru ho jat Ear k upr dono sides ma pain ha.. Ma kuxh soch b nhi rhy..kisi trhn ki koi tension b nhi ha..mny 2 din deprel 50mg tablet li thy ..ak din half li ak din ful ..lkin ussy b mjhy nend nhi ae.. Plz help me eyes k upr wala portion ur ear k upr both sides pain ha..

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Anil Wadhwani

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Anil Wadhwani - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

i have gone through ur available information , but history and other aspects should be assesd before prescribing any drug.I suggest you to consulth online for assesment.

Psychiatrist in Rawalpindi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Farrukh Hayat Khan

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Farrukh Hayat Khan - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry), MCPS (Medical Education) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

682 Positive Reviews

Like any psychiatric evaluation first we have to rule out organic causes of headache and ascertain diagnosis. Then we will see what diseases you already have and treatment you are taking. You say you have no stressors in life. Two very common causes of headache are Migraine and Tension headache. I would recommend you to visit a Psychiatrist so that complete history is taken along with neurological examination and mental state. May be few investigations are required and then treatment will be started.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Abdullah Shaikh

Dr. Abdullah Shaikh - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MSC (London), DCAP (London) | Karachi

review-stars

66 Positive Reviews

Assalamalaikum
Yes I will help you and I am sure you will recover quickly but please do not take deparle and I say contact me via marham once you get any online appointment and do not worry you will be cured.

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP (PAK) | Lahore

review-stars

48 Positive Reviews

Need your more symptoms and history to treat your problems so take appointment or call me through marham and get rid of your problems

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories