Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Depression Anxiety And Illusion

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 24, Lahore

I had face itching twice. At the age of 10 and 17, respectively. But there was no sign or symptom of itching in the body, it was just my an illusion. This problem lasted for ten days and then the case was cured automatically without any medication Now I am facing the same fear again. Most of them are related to my clothes. When I wear a piece of cloth, I can't wear it again unless I wash it again. No one can wear clothes without ironing, even Benin Most of tham illusion of itching is in the back. The hand cannot reach here easily. Which makes you feel restless, can't sit still in one place and often has trouble sleeping. I know it is just a delusion, but the heart and mind are disturbed, the negative thoughts come in the mind and i am single and age 24 live in hostel and doing job now some time i feel better like i have no issue some time i feel more restless kindly help me give me good advice

Psychiatrist in Sialkot - Dr. Mahrukh Ansar Khan

Dr. Mahrukh Ansar Khan - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS, ICAP-I | Sialkot

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

please consult for proper management

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

654 Positive Reviews

Welcome, i would suggest to visit a dermatologist to before visiting any psychiatrist, it may be because you may be allergic to certain things like specific cloths or the bed or anything else. better to visit a dermatologist first. Thanks

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Arooj Fatima

Dr. Arooj Fatima - Psychiatrist

MBBS, Resident Psychiatrist MD | Lahore

review-stars

42 Positive Reviews

let me correct its not an illusion, kindly take consultation for your detailed history & establishing your diagnosis. disturbed sleep and negative thoughts will be addressed and treatment will be started accordingly

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories