Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Anxiety, Panic Attacks

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 21, Karachi

I've been having panic attacks since July. I thought it was a one time thing but it kept happening when things triggered me. now I constantly fear that I'll have an attack suddenly and won't be able to do anything about it. I have sleeping issues. I cry myself to sleep almost every day and my daily life has been effected. I do not feel hungry and food makes me nauseous. Please suggest a medicine or something.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Ayaz M Khan

Asst. Prof. Dr. Ayaz M Khan - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS, MD | Lahore

review-stars

55 Positive Reviews

Thanks for sharing your concern.

Panic attacks, anticipatory anxiety (constant fear of having another attack), disturbed sleep and appetite, for the last 8 months warrants assessment for confirming diagnosis and initiating treatment.

I'll walk you through all the available options regarding medications and other strategies. And you can make the pick for yourself.

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/psychiatrist/asst-prof-dr-ayaz-m-khan

I'd suggest you not to defer consultation by a good psychiatrist any more. I'm sure we can help you overcome this soon.

Please remember your condition is both understandable and treatable. Life is your's and Choice is your's.

Regards

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Arooj Fatima

Dr. Arooj Fatima - Psychiatrist

MBBS, Resident Psychiatrist MD | Lahore

review-stars

42 Positive Reviews

Thanks for sharing your problem on this forum. Panic attacks are treatable, through proper medication and psychological intervention. Please take appointment for your management plan

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories