Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Physiotherapist on Neurophysian/ Physiotherapist Opinion Needed.

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 21, Lahore

I was having sporadic back pain in my mid back and lower back for almost a year now. Got an MRI done few days ago. Looking for the opinion of a Neurophysian/Physiotherapist as to what is the problem and what should be done? Pictures of MRI report as well as films are attached below.

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Natasha Ramzan

Assalam O Alaikum, yes your MRI report shows disc buldge at L4-L5 level.
Kindly book an appointment or visit our clinic for complete assessment and whole treatment plan. You'll feel better after complete treatment In Sha Allah.

Physiotherapist in Sialkot - Hamza Zahid Pt

Hamza Zahid Pt - Physiotherapist

DPT | Sialkot

review-stars

15 Positive Reviews

there is disc bulge at the level of L4 and L5 .... u must consult a physiotherapist nearby for further evaluations and of course treatment.....

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Gulfam Akhtar

Gulfam Akhtar - Physiotherapist

| DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy) | | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

L4-L5 level disc bulge. you should visit my clinic Raffah-e-Am hospital shadbagh Lahore 7pm-10pm or contact me for home visit 0-3-1-3-4-2-1-3-9-7-9

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Usman Arif

Usman Arif - Physiotherapist

DPT, MS in Pediatric Physiotherapy | Lahore

You should consult a physiotherapist. You can visit mine at DHA Phase 6 between 4PM to 8PM

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

| DHMS | | Rawalpindi

review-stars

61 Positive Reviews

you will be completely cured InshaAllah by homeopathic medicine it's completely treatable after talking some medicine need detail history this medicine have no side effects kindly book appointment with me

Physiotherapist in Muzaffar Garh - Saira Naseem

You have disc bulge at the level of L4-L5. You should visit a nearby Physiotherapy clinic for proper assessment and treatment.

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Asima Abbas Shah

Asima Abbas Shah - Physiotherapist

DPT, MSPT, Spine Manipulation Certified | Lahore

T10 and t11 degeneration and l4 l5 also so need physiotherapist nd vertebral nutrition supplements take medicine from neuro physician and physio therapy sessions

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Dr.Fatima Niazi

Dr.Fatima Niazi - Physiotherapist

BS.PT (Pb),TDPT/M.Phil(KEMU), MS.orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy (RIU) | Lahore

review-stars

100 Positive Reviews

you can get relief by physio therapy visit an experienced and skillful physiotherapist... proper treatment is required in clinic.. you can visit us in Adil hospital DHA mainbouleward Lahore take appointment please

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Physiotherapist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories