Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Physiotherapist on Lower Back Pain

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 35 years old, Faisalabad

Sciatica pain in right leg and lower back pain i cant properly walk for 2 mint, even i m feelimg numbness and sensation in right leg and feet, i have this problem for 2 month and have check up to Nuero physician and regular taking electronic therapy from ceragem but no yet relief only healing in back pain, kindly check my MRI report and advise me symptoms and what treatment i should take .

Physiotherapist in Islamabad - Ambreen Malik

Ambreen Malik - Physiotherapist

DPT, MS (Orthopedic Manual) | Islamabad

review-stars

25 Positive Reviews

this is a case of scaitica or spinal stenois... ll confirm by some physical tests
u need regular physiotherapy sessions..

Physiotherapist in Rawalpindi - Aoun Shehryar Shah

Aoun Shehryar Shah - Physiotherapist

DPT(Doctor of Physical Therapy), Diploma (Neuromuscular Skeletal Physiotherapy) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

you should consult a physiotherapist

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Dr.Fatima Niazi

Dr.Fatima Niazi - Physiotherapist

BS.PT (Pb),TDPT/M.Phil(KEMU), MS.orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy (RIU) | Lahore

review-stars

100 Positive Reviews

You need bed rest and regular physiotherapy

Physiotherapist in Faisalabad - Awais Bin Inam

Awais Bin Inam - Physiotherapist

BSPT, MS-OMPT, TDPT, PhD (Physical Therapy) | Faisalabad

review-stars

36 Positive Reviews

As per all Collegueits sciatica but need to get proper assesment as many time it's sacroiliac joint the culprit or the piriformis muscle

And some adjustments chiropractor approach treatment are working worth... Plz have a assesment session...at clinic

Physiotherapist in Islamabad - Ayesha Farooq

Ayesha Farooq - Physiotherapist

DPT, Ms (Neuromuscular Physical Therapy) | Islamabad

I'll suggest you to start physiotherapy treatment....to treat your disc bulge and sciatica as soon as possible.these symptoms you have is due to spinal stenosis and nerve compression.

Physiotherapist in Faisalabad - Muhammad Nouman Hussain

Muhammad Nouman Hussain - Physiotherapist

DPT, MS-CPPT, Certified Accupuncture | Faisalabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

aoa! you need some physiotherapy session for your sciatica pain
just electrotherapy treatment is not enough to treat sciatica you need some manual therapy also. you should have follow some instructions like u have to take rest for a short period ( 3 days) use lumber belt also and avoid bending movements. most important u have to take of your sitting posture also, use a back support. for further detail you have to visit physiotherapist.

Physiotherapist in Faisalabad - Hafiz Muhammad Junaid Hassan

Hafiz Muhammad Junaid Hassan - Physiotherapist

| DPT | Certified Laser Therapist (UK) | Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner (USA) | | Faisalabad

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

Need Proper Assessment..

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Dr. Ms Fatima Mujahid

Dr. Ms Fatima Mujahid - Physiotherapist

BSc (Physiotherapy), DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy), MS (Musculoskeletal) | Lahore

review-stars

45 Positive Reviews

Aoa, visit a physical therapist for a better treatment of disc buldge and sciatica.

Physiotherapist in Faisalabad - Iqra Ibrar

Iqra Ibrar - Physiotherapist

DPT, Masters (Orthopedic Physiotherapy) | Faisalabad

you need proper physiotherapy assessment and treatment sessions on regular basis

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Suman Wajid

Suman Wajid - Physiotherapist

DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy) | Lahore

Assalaam-u-Alaikum !I have seen your report.. you donot need any electronic therapy So, Stop that.. You have to perform few stretching exercises..First of all give heat on lumber region for about 8-10 minutes (comfortable heat) don't over heat.2nd, ly down and raise your right leg straight, without bending at knee, until you feel stretch at your back leg and hold for 5 seconds and lower the leg.. repeat this 5 time and perform twice a day..3rd stand and  perform slight side bending and back bending on trunk. Once a day..Do these for a week and then tell me.

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Osama Ijaz

Osama Ijaz - Physiotherapist

DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy), Ms-OMPT in my qualification and member PPTA | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Asalam u alikum mam I have seen your reports and according to them your disc are have degeneratibe changes which are possibly causing compression on your neural structure causing such symptoms now their are two possibilties for this reason that you can take session with physiotherapist or you if its not helpful In advance you can go for surgery.

Physiotherapist in Gujranwala - Sami Ullah

Sami Ullah - Physiotherapist

BSPT, DPT | Gujranwala

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

AoA. Your problem will be sorted out with the help of manual therapy . Electrotherapy wil have only temporary effect on pain which will be reversed as you go to weight bearing position. Proper evaluation and treatment plan is needed

Physiotherapist in Faisalabad - Muhammad Awais Mujahid

Muhammad Awais Mujahid - Physiotherapist

DPT (TUF), MPPTA (Pak), MS-Orthopedic Manual Physiotherapy (RCRS-LHR), Certified in Hijama (Cupping) Therapy (Fsd.), Certified in SCIM (Aus) | Faisalabad

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

Kindly Visit a Physiotherapist nearby u, u need proper assessment and followup sessions on daily basis.
Update us about ur weight and BMI? Consider ur proper posture guidelines by a Physiotherapist.
Feel free to contact us Becoz #WECARE.

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Madiha Arif

Madiha Arif - Physiotherapist

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

Aoa! you need proper physiotherapy assessment and treatment on daily basis

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Faraz Ahsan Khan

Faraz Ahsan Khan - Physiotherapist

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

don't worry about anything. you need to do some exercise for sciatic pain. but first you have to consult with a physiotherapist

Physiotherapist in Faisalabad - Asst. Prof. Sajjad Ali

Asst. Prof. Sajjad Ali - Physiotherapist

BSPT, PP DPT, PGD PE&TM, MPPTA | Faisalabad

review-stars

23 Positive Reviews

Your vascular screening is required as you ha intermittent claudication. As MRI didn't mention any significant fault in lumber spine and your symptoms are associated with movement. For further details get appointment.

Physiotherapist in Faisalabad - Ms. Hira Saeed

you need proper physiotherapy treatment

Physiotherapist in Lahore - M Hamid Nasir Kamboh

M Hamid Nasir Kamboh - Physiotherapist

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

come to my clinic for chiropractic treatment

Physiotherapist in Lahore - M Hamid Nasir Kamboh

M Hamid Nasir Kamboh - Physiotherapist

review-stars