Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Delayed Development

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 2 years old, Lahore

My daughter is 27months old.I had twin daughter.other one is normal with development but this one I am talking about has delayed development milestone.she started sitting on her own in the age of two. She just respond to her name.she is very playful kid but doesn't eat by herself not even takes finger foods but have grip with toys and other things.she doesn't know what we are saying,says "aatta anna jaja" but not mama baba.she lacks cognitive skills. Recognize close relationships. Now she started to stand by support of furniture.I am very worried about her.plz recommend any paed who can asses her diligently.

Pediatrician in Layyah - Dr. Muhammad Afzal Khan

Dr. Muhammad Afzal Khan - Pediatrician

MBBS, MRCPCH II, MCPS | Layyah

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Since, fortunately, you live in Lahore I suggest you take your child to Developmental Paediatrics Department, Children Hospital, Lahore. Your child needs the services of a multidisciplinary team which is supposedly available in such departments.

Pediatrician in Islamabad - Dr. Iqra Tariq

she needs complete developmental assessment, audiovisual assessment and physiotherapy assistance.
where are you from?
Children hospital lahore is the best place for your child in lahore, you will find all disciplines there.
if you are based in rawalpindi then visit AFIRM

Pediatrician in Murree - Dr. Muhammad Zahir Babar

Dr. Muhammad Zahir Babar - Pediatrician

MD, FCPS | Murree

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Salam, book video appointment for details. I hope after detailed live session i be able to see and assess what actually is going on . After that i shall be able to guide you about future management. You may talk with Marham assistance while booking appointment about timing.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Pediatrician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories