Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Baby Weight Loss

person-avatar

Asking For Other, Female 0, Muridke

Aslam o alikum : I have a baby girl of 15 days. When she was born her weight was 3kg. But right now her weight is round about 2.4 or 2.5 kg. Her mother milk was not started in first 4 to 6 days so we started Mejia-FMT formula milk. Now after passing 10 days we started mom milk with the help of feeder. She is becoming more and more weak as the days passed. She sometimes produces vomiting full of pus. I took her to doctor and the doctor said she is normal but not going to take proper milk so he recommended PRO-Colic drops and D-Max. She is still not feeling well. What do I have to do now? Is there problem with Mejia-FMT milk? Or mother milk? Or may be in babay?. One thing I would like to mention her mom have a huge deficiency of vitamin D in pregnancy.

Pediatrician in Rawalpindi - Dr. Zohaib Zahid

Dr. Zohaib Zahid - Pediatrician

| MBBS | MCPS (Paeds) | FRSPH (Fellowship) | MSPH | | Rawalpindi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

If mom have d deficiency then u need to get baby investigated too... Parathyroid, calcium, phosphate, lfts along with cbc etc... Get her checked n may need admission if continues vomiting...

Actually her mom was suffering deficiency of vitamins D till 7.5 th months. After that doctor recommended vitamin D injection each after 14 days.
Baby have issue of vomiting once or twice a day sharp after feeding.

4 years ago

Pediatrician in Rawalpindi - Dr. Zohaib Zahid
Dr. Zohaib Zahid - Pediatrician

| MBBS | MCPS (Paeds) | FRSPH (Fellowship) | MSPH | | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 1 Positive Reviews

Well 10 percent of wt loss is acceptable after 10 to 14 days of birth... Make sure baby is feeding well... If not then u need to visit pediatrician asap... But I would still recommend to get the baby evaluated by pediatrician...

4 years ago

Jazak Allah khair respected Doctor sahib. When I took her to the pediatrician, he said everything is fine just baby is not going to take proper feeding. There is an issue with her stomic so he recommended "PRO- Colic" drops and "D-Max" drops.
I believe that these medicion are not going to work for her.

4 years ago

Homeopath in Khanewal - Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah

Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Khanewal

review-stars

238 Positive Reviews

For infertility, male baby (aulad e narina), weak and lazy children, heart burning, lower back pain and all types of complicated and chronic health problems.
Simply click on link below and
Book an appointment for Rs.TWO thousand
or
Consult online for Rs.TWENTY only
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/khanewal/homeopath/dr-muhammad-mohsin-shah

Respected Doctor Homeopathatic Sahib, Allah ap Ko Jaldi apnay pass Bola lay Q k ap ki Jan kafi Tang dekhai dati ha Mujay.

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Pediatrician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories