Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Orthopedic Surgeon on Postpartum Issues

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female, 31 Years old, Islamabad

I’m four months postpartum and delivered baby via c section. I had body aches since the beginning but by the time my condition is going worse. I’m taking multivitamins too but have chronic upper nd lower back ache which doesn’t allow me to even move on my ownself. My entire body hurts a lot every time from head to toe all muscles nd bones aches too much and I’m sick of this pain now plus from last three weeks I’m shedding my hair like crazy crazy crazy and all of this is making me depressed. Pls guide what to do and how to prevent from all of this.

Orthopedic Surgeon in Karachi - Dr. Shohab Hyder Shaikh

Dr. Shohab Hyder Shaikh - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, MRCS, FRCS (Trauma of Orthopedic), Fellow EBOT (Euorpean Board of Orthopedic & Traumatology) | Karachi

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

Please contact my PA awais : 042-32591427, 11 I shall be more than happy to see u in my clinic and resolve this issue inshallah regards

Thank you doctor but I belong to Islamabad and obviously cant visit your clinic. I shall be very thankful if you help me or guide me to overcome this issue in some other way possible.

4 years ago

Orthopedic Surgeon in Multan - Dr. Rizwan Ghafoor

Dr. Rizwan Ghafoor - Orthopedic Surgeon

| MBBS | FCPS (Othopedic Surgery) | | Multan

review-stars

74 Positive Reviews

Most likely you’re suffering from fibromyalgia. You need to visit the clinic for proper checkup. These kind of chronic ailments are not cured with routine pain killers and self medication at home

Thank you doctor. Kindly recommend me any concerned doctor in Islamabad.

4 years ago

Homeopath in Khanewal - Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah

Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Khanewal

review-stars

238 Positive Reviews

For infertility, male baby (aulad e narina), weak and lazy children, heart burning, lower back pain and all types of complicated and chronic health problems.
Simply click on link below and
Book an appointment for Rs.TWO thousand
or
Consult online for Rs.TWENTY only
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/khanewal/homeopath/dr-muhammad-mohsin-shah

Orthopedic Surgeon in Rawalpindi - Prof. Dr. Brig Arsalan Bukhari R

Prof. Dr. Brig Arsalan Bukhari R - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS, FRCS(Glasgow), AO Fellow(UK), FICS(USA), Fellowship Advanced Joint replacement (UK), Fellowship AO Trauma and disaster management (Switzerland), Fellowship Sports Medicine (UK), Fellowship Onco-orthopedics(UK) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

82 Positive Reviews

kindly visit my clinic in Rawalpindi. for detailed evaluation and treatment. kindly take appointment through marham

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Orthopedic Surgeon

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories