Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Weight Lose

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 23 years old, Islamabad

I want to lose my weigh i follow many type of diet plane but at is not help ful Know i am here for advice for (medicine)

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Zoya Siddiqui

Ms. Zoya Siddiqui - Nutritionist

BS(hons) Nutrition and Dietetics | Lahore

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

you don't need to follow many types of diet plan.
only need to follow a right diet plan and need to be consistent
for diet plan with guaranteed results, you can book online appointment with me
Regards

Nutritionist in Lahore - Wajeeha Akram

Wajeeha Akram - Nutritionist

BS (Hons) Food and Nutrition, MS Clinical Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

A proper diet plan will surely help you to lose weight, just 1 diet plan will not effect your weight effectively , you need to get new diet plan after every 2 weeks , book an online consultation so that i can assess you wether or not you need any medication

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Lahore - Sadaf Saleem

Sadaf Saleem - Dietitian / Nutritionist

BS Nutrition and Dietetics, Doctor of Nutrition and Dietetics, Mphil Food and Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Do not go for medications for weight loss. its a diet therapy. choose the right person who can give u best plan according to your metabolism.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Rameen Saqib

Rameen Saqib - Nutritionist

BSc Food Sciences and Human Nutrition | Lahore

do not for for medicine
kindly book an appointment for weight loss

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Okara - Rd Anam

Rd Anam - Dietitian / Nutritionist

BS Food Sciences and Nutrition | Okara

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

restricting your diet never help you loose weight rather go for balanced required menus
book appointment for complete guidance

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Gujranwala - Dn. Fatima Shahid

Dn. Fatima Shahid - Dietitian / Nutritionist

MS. Human Nutrition and Dietetics | Gujranwala

you can achieve your goal through eating balanced diet and little bit lifestyle Changes.
for proper guidance and diet plan book an appointment with me through MARHAM

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Shafaq Bushra

Shafaq Bushra - Nutritionist

Ms Community Health and Nutrition, PGD Dietetics, MSc Food and Nutrition | Islamabad

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

you need an expert advice so book an appointment

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Jhang - Asma Draz

Asma Draz - Dietitian / Nutritionist

Ms Human Nutrition and Dietitics | Jhang

hi
you need you take balnace diet instead of restricted diet so get an appointment for plan.

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Multan - Ms. Hina Saleem

Ms. Hina Saleem - Dietitian / Nutritionist

BS (Hons) Human Nutrition, MS Clinical Nutrition | Multan

AoA first of all u hav to knw about daily calori intake n calorie expenditure. For proper guidance kindly book your appointment.

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Bahawalpur - Ms. Aisha Rubab

Ms. Aisha Rubab - Dietitian / Nutritionist

MSc (Food and Nutrition) | Bahawalpur

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

you need proper dietary advice on the basis of your needs kindly book appointment with me @ Marham with Aisha Rubab

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Muzaffarabad - Saadia Mir

Saadia Mir - Dietitian / Nutritionist

BSc (Hons) Food & Nutrition, Mphil (Nutrition) | Muzaffarabad

U need to follow dietary plan that will be according to your body needs and caloric requirement. For that book appointment

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Lahore - Mr. Affan Ehtesham

This is not an ideal thing to follow various types of diet plan because every person's metabolism varies and mechanism of body varies.
For a detailed diet plan to lose weight book an appointment or Whatsapp us on +042-32591427,

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Peshawar - Ms. Bibi Sadiqa

Ms. Bibi Sadiqa - Dietitian / Nutritionist

BSc (Food & Nutrition), MSc (Food & Nutrition) | Peshawar

Hi!
you need to take you balance diet with proper portion control.
for more details book an appointment with me through MARHAM

Homeopath in Karachi - Dr. Ayesha Kanwal

Dr. Ayesha Kanwal - Homeopath

| DHMS | RHMP | | Karachi

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

book appointment via marham......

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Ms. Saba Fida

Ms. Saba Fida - Dietitian / Nutritionist

BS Food and Nutrition, Mphil Food and Nutrition | Faisalabad

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

you follow diet plan and increase your physical activity without exercise or walk you should not loss weight.

Nutritionist in Sheikhupura - Ms. Afaf

Ms. Afaf - Nutritionist

DDNS | Sheikhupura

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Hi! weight that is mysteriously stuck can be the reason of some medical issue;hormonal imbalance etc. IT can also be due to nutritional defficiencies. For getting yourself examined properly, you will have to book an online appointment and tell more details about you.
weight loss Medicine can be suggested but it would only work only when you follow a proper diet plan with it. physical activity matters equally.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Angela Marie Sadiqua

Angela Marie Sadiqua - Nutritionist

Clinical Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

I realise that people want a quick easy solution to weight management issues. Unfortunately, there isn't any magical food, tea, supplement or toka that will solve the problem. Also, there is never a one size fits all solution. Without proper consultation, it isn't possible for me or any other professional to guide you properly.

It doesn't matter if someone needs to gain weight or lose weight, change requires modifying both dietary and lifestyle habits, as well as dealing with any underlying psychological issues such as anxiety, depression, and severe stress. There also has to be self acceptance of your body's metabolism and natural tendencies. God has made each and every one of us different.

Work with a nutritional and wellness counselor to help develop a holistic plan that is suitable for you that deals with all the components of wellness, not just weight. However, it requires that you make a commitment to the process. You can not attend one session, and expect to walk out the door and do everything perfectly from that point forward. Behavioural modification and change takes time. It is never instantaneous. Change also has to be approached in the right way or a person reverts back to old habits. I conduct sessions online via Zoom at the moment due to the Covid-19 situation. If you would like to schedule an appointment, you can message me. Otherwise work with a consultant in your area to develop a holistic self-care plan that is appropriate for you.
angela@angelacounseling.com
www.angelacounseling.com

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Anum Abbas

Ms. Anum Abbas - Dietitian / Nutritionist

Doctor of Human Nutrition and Dietetics | Lahore

for medicinal advice contact your physician for food-drug interaction knowledge book you consultation or email at anumabbas401@gmail.com

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Lahore - Dn. Aleena Amir

Listen sir , losing weight is not a magic which a doctor can give you other than steroid. If you are following the diets prescribed by youtubers then definitely you will not gonna lose weight..Consult with Nutritionist who will guide you though

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories