Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Weight Gain

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 23, mandi bahawaldin

mri height 5 feet age 23 year w8 46 kg h mn married hon aik baby c section sy hua mra wzn ni gain ho rha reports b sari clear hn

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Lahore - Tayyaba Javaid

Tayyaba Javaid - Dietitian / Nutritionist

(DND) Doctor of Nutrition and Dietetics | Lahore

review-stars

34 Positive Reviews

You need a proper diet plan.. Kindly book an appointment with me through marham app for easy to follow and effective diet plan..

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/nutritionist/tayyaba-javaid

Nutritionist in Lahore - Faisal Rasool Khan

Faisal Rasool Khan - Nutritionist

BS. Hons. (Nutrition), Mphil (Nutrition), Diploma (Applied Pshychology) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

dontworry , kindly book an appointment for a healthy diet plan

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Zoya Siddiqui

Ms. Zoya Siddiqui - Nutritionist

BS(hons) Nutrition and Dietetics | Lahore

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

Take online appointment with me for getting proper diet plan for weight gain. You will feel better InshAllah
Regards

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Asadullah

Asadullah - Nutritionist

BS Human Nutrition and Dietetics | Faisalabad

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Okay, you should use, fresh fruit juices and smoothies, have proper meals on proper time, inshaAllah you will gain weight according to your wish take appointment for customized diet chart,

Clinical Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Saira Salman

Dr. Saira Salman - Clinical Nutritionist

MBBS( FJMU), Mphil ( community health and nutrition), PGD(Nutrition) | Islamabad

if u feeding your baby u need extra calories
take egg, chicken lean meat,
green leafy vegetables and soups
for customized diet plan book an appointment with me please thanks

ok thanks doctor

3 years ago

Nutritionist in Peshawar - Mr. Zulqarnain Haider

Mr. Zulqarnain Haider - Nutritionist

BSc Hons (Dietetics and Nutrition), M.Sc Hons (Dietetics and Nutrition), Post Graduate Program in Pediatric Nutrition | Peshawar

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

take high protein diet with extra calories for ur baby feeding,
book Appointment for proper and detail plan

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Ayesha Talat

Ms. Ayesha Talat - Dietitian / Nutritionist

DNS (Doctor of Nutritional Sciences) | Lahore

review-stars

121 Positive Reviews

Your thyroid gland or diabetes could be factors so ask your gynecologist to run some tests.
Try almonds, sunflower seeds, fruit, or whole-grain, wheat toast. Go nutrient dense. Instead of eating empty calories and junk food, eat foods that are rich in nutrients. Consider high-protein meats, which can help you to build muscle. To get your customised diet plan book your appointment with me.

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Hunza Shafqat

Ms. Hunza Shafqat - Dietitian / Nutritionist

BS Hons, PGD (Nutrition & Food Sciences) | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

dear include energy dense food in your diet and kindly book an appointment for proper diet plan.thanx

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Lahore - Anam Umair

Anam Umair - Dietitian / Nutritionist

BSc in Food and Science, MBA in Helath and Hospital Administration, Certified in Child Nutrition, Certified in Oncology, Certified in Pathology, NHRA License Holder, Diploma in Food Allergy and Intolerance Training, Diploma in Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

19 Positive Reviews

Hi there, If the weight loss post pregnancy has been drastic then please do visit a Dr and get certain tests done.If not then the reason behind weight loss could be breast feeding and the sudden change in your schedule which keeps you busy and you are unable to take care of yourself and the diet.Do not worry just follow the tips that are below. Tips which can help you in gaining weight - 1)Eat small and frequent meals , if you are eating 3 meals in a day break them down to 6 and try and have meals every 3-4 hours. 2)Even though you might feel that eating a burger,pizza with some coke and mountain dew would help you in gaining weight ,Beware!!.These foods can make you fat in the long run.Eat good and healthy food by that I mean good amounts of protein,healthy carbs and good fats.You need to build muscle and not a storehouse of fats. 3)Eating protein rich foods i.e foods like milk,paneer,chicken,eggs,fish and cheese becomes important because without enough protein in the diet the entire food would end up turning into carbs and ultimately fats. 4)Eat calorie dense foods like nuts(almond,walnut,cashew,pecan nuts,peanuts) and good amounts of fruits and veggies. 5)If you have to eat carbs then make sure you choose complex carbs like oatmeal,brown rice,quinoa and barley.Do not have too much of simple carbs(candies,doughnuts,pastries,cakes),remember these shall make you plum and not healthy. 6)Exercise!!Yes weight training can be your best friend if you have to put on weight and build some muscles.Resort to compound exercises like squats,bench presses,chin ups,pull ups and dips. 7)Sleep well,by that I mean sleep for at least 8 hours and while you are sleeping the body is building up some muscles. 8)Do not skip meals as if you have to gain weight you need to eat frequently. Last but not the least remember with muscles you would gain some fat ,but thats completely ok.Eat less of refined ,processed and high fattening foods and you would be left with a killer Physique. Let me know if you need any further assistance and feel free to get in touch with me :)

thank you
Dr Anam

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories