Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Waight Loss

person-avatar

Asking For Mother, Female 60, mianwali

Aoa mari walida heart patient hain pichhle saal 2 stunt dalwae hain aur suger patient hain . ab halia arsa men un ka waight berh gia hai aur wo waight kam karna chahti hain kindly ghide kar den

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Amna Manzoor

Amna Manzoor - Dietitian / Nutritionist

Bsc (Human Nutrition and Dietetics) | Faisalabad

Kindly Book your appointment?Thank you

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Lahore - Dr. Seemin Kashif

Dr. Seemin Kashif - Dietitian / Nutritionist

MBBS, PGD Nutrition, MPhil Community Health & Nutrition. | Lahore

Take appointment please for detailed consultation

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Mrs.Fatima Arjumand

Mrs.Fatima Arjumand - Dietitian / Nutritionist

BSc (Hons) Human Nutrition and Dietetics | Faisalabad

she should be following a customised diet plan according to her medical history and health concerns .Book an appointment for your diet plan

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Jhang - Asma Draz

Asma Draz - Dietitian / Nutritionist

Ms Human Nutrition and Dietitics | Jhang

Hello
dear you need proper guidelines and plan accordingly. Kindly get an appointment with me for effective diet plan.

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Multan - Hira Fatima

Hira Fatima - Dietitian / Nutritionist

DND (Doctor of Dietitian & Nutrition) | Multan

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

I don't think there's any need for it.. Just tell her to take a balanced diet.. And little bit walk wil be good for her..
Take good care of her..
Balanced diet should include fruits vegetables lean meat moderate fat and grains.
Avoid sugary and processed food items.
Further you can book an appointment

Nutritionist in Jhang - Basit Ali

Basit Ali - Nutritionist

BSc (Hons) HND | Jhang

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

w/salam dear
un k liye low sugar and carbs and low chlosterol diet plan lien .kindly book a d appointment with me online and consult with me . zada information k liye ap meri profile visit krien
thankyou

Nutritionist in Lahore - Arooba Mahmood

Arooba Mahmood - Nutritionist

Doctor of Human Nutrition and Dietetics | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

Weight loss k liye proper diet plan follow krny ki zrurat hy. Generally unko sugars , bakery products se door rkhen

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Lahore - Sadaf Saleem

Sadaf Saleem - Dietitian / Nutritionist

BS Nutrition and Dietetics, Doctor of Nutrition and Dietetics, Mphil Food and Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

does she has any other diseases? unka current weight kia hai? or unki age ? plus kis type ki heart disease hai ... in sb chezon k knowledge k bgair koi diet plan recommend nae kia ja skta. so kindly book your appointment sath unki walk start kr dain daily

g walida ko heart attack ho chuka hai aur pichhle year 2 stunt dalwae hain abhi currently waight 80 kg hai

3 years ago

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Lahore - Sadaf Saleem
Sadaf Saleem - Dietitian / Nutritionist

BS Nutrition and Dietetics, Doctor of Nutrition and Dietetics, Mphil Food and Nutrition | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 1 Positive Reviews

she needs low fat diet with other life style modifications sb kuch msg py btana is not possible. so kindly book your appointment or follow me at Instagram. nutritfithealth

3 years ago

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Amama

Amama - Nutritionist

Doctor of Diet and Nutritional Sciences | Islamabad

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

low carb high protein diet dain unko. baqi proper plan follkw krwana zada bhtr h. ap appointment book kr lain takay case proper discuss ho jae

Nutritionist in Gujranwala - Shanza Mughal

they need a diet plan as they are sugar patient and heart patient..for consultation kindly book an appointment

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Dt. Hira Khan

Dt. Hira Khan - Nutritionist

Mphil (Human Nutrition and Dietetics) | Faisalabad

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Reduce oil, no salt no sugar , no bakery items, walk for 40 min, Some tips for your mother till you take appointment and share complete history. Ap appointment book krway or medical history diet history sub share krien taky proper doet plan bnaya ja sky

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Hira Zia

Ms. Hira Zia - Dietitian / Nutritionist

BS (Hons.) Food Science and Human Nutrition, MPhil Food Science and Human Nutrition | Lahore

Follow a healthy diet plan, consume fresh fruits and veges, lower intake of fat, oils, red meat and processed food. Further a detailed history will be required for customized plan and dietary guidelines. Kindly book an appointment for that.

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Lahore - Aymen Subhani

Aymen Subhani - Dietitian / Nutritionist

BS(Hons) Human Nutrition and Dietetic | Lahore

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

Hi. Please book appointment.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Angela Marie Sadiqua

Angela Marie Sadiqua - Nutritionist

Clinical Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

I realise that people want a quick easy solution to weight management issues. Unfortunately, there isn't any magical food, tea, supplement or toka that will solve the problem. Also, there is never a one size fits all solution. Without proper consultation, it isn't possible for me to guide you properly.

It doesn't matter if someone needs to gain weight or lose weight, change requires modifying both dietary and lifestyle habits, as well as dealing with any underlying psychological issues such as anxiety, depression, and severe stress. There also has to be self acceptance of your body's metabolism and natural tendencies. God has made each and every one of us different.

Work with a nutritional and wellness counselor to help develop a holistic plan that is suitable for you that deals with all the components of wellness, not just weight. However, it requires that you make a commitment to the process. You can not attend one session, and expect to walk out the door and do everything perfectly from that point forward. Behavioural modification and change takes time. It is never instantaneous. Change also has to be approached in the right way or a person reverts back to old habits. I conduct sessions online via Zoom at the moment due to the Covid-19 situation. Once conditions improve, I will resume in-person appointments in Rawalpindi and Lahore as well as the wellness retreats in Bhurban. If you would like to schedule an appointment, you can message me. Otherwise work with a consultant in your area to develop a holistic self-care plan that is appropriate for you.
angela@angelacounseling.com
www.angelacounseling.com

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Peshawar - Sundas Khadim Ali

Sundas Khadim Ali - Dietitian / Nutritionist

BSc (Hons) Human Nutrition, MSc (Hons) Human Nutrition | Peshawar

Wsalam....proper diet plan follow kary no sugary food juck food and limit fat intake... reduce red meat and eat fresh fruits and vege...for proper diet plan complete history chaheya hoge so for discussion about patient complete history appointment book kary

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Lahore - Asma Qurban

Asma Qurban - Dietitian / Nutritionist

Bs. Hons. Food and Nutrition | Lahore

She needs dietary modifications and lifestyle changes you can book an appointment with me for proper guidelines and follow-up with customized diet plan

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Quetta - Qurat Ul Ain Khalil

Qurat Ul Ain Khalil - Dietitian / Nutritionist

BSC (Food and Nutrition) | Quetta

review-stars

68 Positive Reviews

kindly book appointment for online consultation with me and get diet plan for her

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Bahawalpur - Ms. Aisha Rubab

Ms. Aisha Rubab - Dietitian / Nutritionist

MSc (Food and Nutrition) | Bahawalpur

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

as you writing your mother case is not an ordinary weight loss case she need to contact Dietitian after her assessment a diet plan or any other dietary guidance can be given

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories