Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Neuro Physician

person-avatar

Asking for Father, Male, 75 years old, jouharabad

AOA mere father ki age 75 years hai un ko ra sha hai yani jisam kampne ki bemari hai jisam andar andar kampta rehta hai or weakness to itni ziada hai k karwat b nai badal sakty bemari or kamzori dono ziada ho chuki hai senamet ki tab suba sham dete hain or sath loprin lekin abu apne paon pe khare nai ho rahe kia is bemari ka koi ilaj hai or agar hai to koi acha doctor recommend karen jo is bemari ka ilaj kar saky ta k abu apne paon pe khale ho saken thora bht chal b len abi to char pai pe hain ?

Neurologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja

Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja - Neurologist

MBBS, DCMT, MRCP | Lahore

review-stars

32 Positive Reviews

It appears that your father is suffering from Parkinsonism. This causes bradykinesia or slowness of movement. In walking it causes hesitation before starting and freezing episodes while walking that may cause him to fall with resultant loss of confidence. In addition there is rigidity of limbs and a special sort of tremor which is called Parkinsonian tremor. This tremor is pronounced at rest so that the thumb and index finger move together in a movement called pill rolling movement. Because of rigidity and slowness of movement the patient has difficulty in changing sides when in bed. Mostly patients with Parkinsonism are treated with Sinemet but it doesn’t always work and it has side effects. There are also alternative medications but should only be prescribed by a neurologist experienced in Parkinsonism. Your father needs a consultation with a neurologist.

Sir ap se checkup karwana ho to kahan sy hospital men check karwayn men sargodha men rehta hoon

2 years ago

Neurologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja

Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja - Neurologist

MBBS, DCMT, MRCP | Lahore

review-stars

32 Positive Reviews

I am located in England. I can see patients from Pakistan online on Marham platform. Kindly arrange with Marham for me to be able to see him on video. If there are any tests or scans that have already been done please post them on Marham for me to be able to see them. Also any medication and prescription should be included. Thank you

Neurologist in Mansehra - Dr. Zahid Hassan

Dr. Zahid Hassan - Neurologist

MBBS, FCPS (Neurology) | Mansehra

need to see patient whether in clinic or oenline

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories