Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Nephrologist on Nephrotic Syndrome, Bronchitis Asthma

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 32 years old, Lahore, Pakistan

I am a patient of Nephrotic syndrome and bronchitis asthma. Asthma since I was 1 years old and Nephrotic syndrome was diagnosed when I was 12. There are not protein in the latest urinalysis reports for the past 2 years now but I am experiencing frequent urination and RBC about 6-8 (H.P.F), WBC 2-4 (H.P.F) and epith. cells about 1-2 (HPF) in the latest uranalysis report. Sometime I feel burring sensation but most of the the its just normal. I have to wake up at night about 4 time to urinate. Consulted 2 nephrologists and all they suggested was Cran Max sachet. My question is what could possibly the reason for this and should I get covid vaccine under such circumstances?

Nephrologist in Karachi - Dr. Farya Moon

Dr. Farya Moon - Nephrologist

MBBS, FCPS | Karachi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Get your fresh CBC,UCE,serum albumin,Urine DR,urine culture and 24hours urine for protein done first.

Nephrologist in Gilgit - Dr. Asma Hafeez

Dr. Asma Hafeez - Nephrologist

MBBS, MD Nephrology | Gilgit

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

kindly get a fresh ultrasound too. as there symptoms point towards infection or obstruction along urinary tract. and do consult a urologist too.

Nephrologist in Lahore - Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad

Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad - Nephrologist

MBBS, MSc Nephrology | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

My dear you need to answer many questions before I tell you the reason of your polyuria for example what was the cause of your nephrotic syndrome?Did you have a renal biopsy? what type of treatment you were given? I hope you don't have developed diabetes mellitus after treatment of nephrotic syndrome? In my opinion you need to get opinion from your nephrologist who was treating you for all this time

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories