Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecology on Gynaecological Question

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 23 years old, Jhang

Aoa Doctor. Just wanted to ask k is there anything like a woman can't birth a specific gender? Like I've had a couple of miscarriages n one of my relatives told me that I already have a son Alhamdulillah and these failed pregnancies will actually be Girls that couldn't survive in me. Sounds illogical but I want to confirm that is it true? Or a myth? Miscarriages occurred around the completion of second n third months.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Tehmina Noor

Asst. Prof. Dr. Tehmina Noor - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology & Obstetrics), MCPS (Gynecology & Obstetrics) | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Aoa are your periods are regular. Did investigations done for cause of miscarriages. Thanks

Family Medicine in Sialkot - Dr. Saleem Jan

Dr. Saleem Jan - Family Medicine

MBBS, MCPS (Medicine) | Sialkot

What your relative told you is a myth.

Gynecologist in Peshawar - Dr. Sidra Zeb

Dr. Sidra Zeb - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS | Peshawar

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

wasalam miscarriages has nothing to do with gender of the baby.....plz do proper investigations for the cause of miscarriage were your miscarriage spontaneous at home or in hospital if in hospital did you send the tissue for histopathology??)

Both were missed abortions. The first one removed thru DnC n second one Medically. Consulted to a well known doctor n she said this isnt to worry about cos ours is first cousin marriage.

3 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Rakhshanda Nahid

Dr. Rakhshanda Nahid - Gynecologist

MBBS, DOWH, MRCP, MRCOG part 2 | Lahore

Walikum Salam.There is nothing like a women can’t birth a specific gender,it’s a myth.please book appointment for detailed history and investigations of your miscarriages.

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD(Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound), | Islamabad

review-stars

46 Positive Reviews

Aoa
sometimes it do happen tht non viable genetic mutations appear in a specific gender...rest Allah knw better

I had an anomalous baby girl aborted a couple of years back. Do u think theres any link between the anomalous girl n the kind of mutation you're talking about? Kindly guide, failed pregnancies have taken much of my mental health.

3 years ago

Homeopath in Karachi - Dr. Maham Hasnain

Dr. Maham Hasnain - Homeopath

DHMS | Karachi

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

No its not true

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online