Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Short Cervix

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 25 years old, Xyz

pregnant with Twins, and the history of incompetent cervix. Currently done with cerclage at 12 weeks with the length of 2.5, and now i m at 25+ weeks (Alhmdulillah) ,,. My cervical length is going to drops due to the expansion of uterus ofcourse, so i m due at any time. My query is minimun what is the right time to get lungs maturity shots?? How long i can wait for these?? Thanks

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Rubina Farukh

Dr. Rubina Farukh - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-stars

64 Positive Reviews

lung maturity shots are best taken after 28 weeks..at 25 week your babies are not mature enough..further u have to wait till 35 weeks at least for mature twins delivery ..the cercalage ll keep the cervix closed...but once if u feel labour pain u need to remove the stich no matter what is the gestational age

Gynecologist in Jhang - Dr. Nuzhat Fatima

bw 28 t0 34 wks

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Warda Ijaz

Dr. Warda Ijaz - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obs and Gyne) | Lahore

review-stars

25 Positive Reviews

after 28 weeks

General Practitioner in Rawalpindi - Dr. Rehmat Asif

Dr. Rehmat Asif - General Practitioner

MBBS, RMP | Rawalpindi

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

lung maturity shots after 28 weeks then ideally in between 35 to 36 weeks pog... Along with cervical circlage you should have inj. Gravibinan or intravaginal progesterone pessaries too till end of 36 weeks. Alot of other precautions needed. Go through our profile and awail the discounted opportunity this month incase of any queries as per online consultation of marham protocols.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories