Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Pregnancy Inquiry

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, pakistan

I am 16 weeks pregnant..its my first pregnancy..I experienced bleeding in my 9th week which continues to 12th week..but now everything is fine my ultrasound sound is good baby is fine and healthy..low laying placenta and breech position..I am taking dephaston, hemifol(iron+flolic acid),aldomt,multivit...and transamine and cyclogest in case of emergency...I wanted to know that doctors said bleeding gone by itself in.first.trimester..but I am in my 2nd trimester but still I feel light colored spotting sometimes..what is the.possible reason of it..thanks in advance

Gynecologist in Multan - Dr. Saima Gul Bashir

Dr. Saima Gul Bashir - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS, MRCOG | Multan

review-stars

24 Positive Reviews

low lying placenta may be the cause.
but you should consult your doctor for further evaluation

Gynecologist in London - Dr. Aqsa Mandvia

Dr. Aqsa Mandvia - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS, MRCOG I & II | London

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

hello
good afternoon
hope you are doing fine
i am really sorry to hear that you are going through a difficult time as you said u/s shows a low lying placenta may be the reason of spotting you having now however there can be many other causes of bleeding as well...but for now i will advise you to arrange a meeting to talk to you in more detail and along with that avoid doing heavy lifting and work as well and sexual intercourse as well..If at anytime you feel increase bleeding pain in tummy kindly contact dr immediately..
thanks
hope i have answered your concern.

Gynecologist in Faisalabad - Dr. Rabia Irfan

Dr. Rabia Irfan - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obs & Gyne) | Faisalabad

review-stars

64 Positive Reviews

Aoa. The csuse of persistant spotting is lowlying placentae. u shoud take rest, avoid heavy work, stairs, intercourse.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Kalavanti

Dr. Kalavanti - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology & Obstetrician) | Karachi

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

ur spotting is due to low lying placenta so avoid heavy work n intercourse n just do mild routine work

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories