Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Pregnancy And My Weight

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 30 years old, lahore

Brief history of mine LMP- 16 dec Current GA- 16 weeks medication - iberet folic and cac1000 daily one tab height 5.6 weight before pregnancy 68kg and now at 16week weight is 69 kg

i want to know my diet is good i have proper 3 times meal including desi ghee paratha in breakfast, proper lunch and dinner including rice and roti with curry and in between meal i take fruits and glass of milk on daily basis. but still my weight situation is this plz suggest what should be done . i had last check up on 20 march and doctor said your baby is healthy and fine. and its about the end of 4 month still the baby bump is not that visible . is there anything to worry? plz guide

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Zakia Bano

Dr. Zakia Bano - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gyne/ Obs) | Karachi

review-stars

107 Positive Reviews

assalam o alaikum.
no need to worry.you will start feeling that bump by next month.
continue iron calcium supplement,same diet,proper sleep and stay well hydrated.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Anila Rehman

Dr. Anila Rehman - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS | Karachi

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

nothing to worry and no n3ed to take so high calorie just you need 100 more calorie thañ before and if your bmi is normal and no need to worry take balanced duet and supplements

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Naheed Akhtar Rana

Dr. Naheed Akhtar Rana - Gynecologist

MBBS, MRCOG (UK), DFFP (UK), FRCOG (UK) | Lahore

review-stars

81 Positive Reviews

No you are perfectly fine , your diet is good and you are only 16 weeks baby bump usually become prominent around 20 weeks,we do not recommend excessive wt gain during pregnancy, usually in first 12 weeks there might not be any weight gain rather some people might loose weight in first trimester due to Asia and vomiting.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories