Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on PCOS And Had 3 Times Miscarriage And I Am Pregnent Again

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 29 years old, Denmark

I am 29 years old weight 63 height 163. i have miscarriage 3 times and every times about 5 to 6 weeks pregnency and i have abdomin pain specially in left side of my stomach during every pregnency every time According to doctors I have PCOS and i take tablet Metformin 500 mg 3 times a day but i have stopped because I am pregnent again for eproximatly 2 or 3 weeks. Can you have any treatment any medicine or any suggestion. the doctors said there is no any medicine that I could save the baby. plz help me I dont want to miscarriage again I want to have baby. plz plz plz

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Mobeen Riaz

Dr. Mobeen Riaz - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

first of all what was your last cycle date...how you confirmed your pregnancy. ...first confirmation is important...if yes than continue taking metformin and start taking tab folic acid and consult gynecologist so proper treatment can be advised after detailed history ..this pregnancy needs proper care so consultation is important

I had my last period when I had last miscarriage in 28 February in 2020 and after that I didn't have my period. I tested pregnancy test in 1 April so it was negative that time and again I tested about a week ago pregnancy test 2 times and both are positive and also confirmed from doctor by the blood test. From doctor my pregnancy is about 3 week now. And the problem is that here the doctors can't understand my problem of miscarriage and they don't give me any medicine for at have baby and pregnancy. They just do scanning nothing else no medicine no treatment

4 years ago

Yes it is confirmed from both urine n blood test. No we are not cousin marriage. No they didn't do any tests for miscarriage

4 years ago

How much should I take METFORMIN and Folic acid????

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shaista Waheed

Prof. Dr. Shaista Waheed - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS, MHPE, Diploma in IVF and Reproductive Medicine | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Consultant opinion is regularly required for you and continue your previous treatment

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shaista Waheed

Prof. Dr. Shaista Waheed - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS, MHPE, Diploma in IVF and Reproductive Medicine | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Take tab loprin 75mg once a day and progesterone support by injection may help

I can't buy these loprin and that injection without receipt of the doctors

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Sialkot - Dr. Raana Anwar

Dr. Raana Anwar - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO (Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics) | Sialkot

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

preg is confirmed only when u hav passed 4 weeks by urine r blood test....2weeks preg?? how
secondly is your... cousin marriage
hav u got ur tests done for miscarriages

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS | MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Diploma (Health Professions Education) | FRCOG | | Lahore

review-stars

212 Positive Reviews

You need to get blood tests done for repeated miscarriage. May have already been done by your doctor. It’s advisable yo take a second opinion by another gynaecologist for change in medicines after she assessment of your case and previous record.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Asma Gul

Prof. Dr. Asma Gul - Gynecologist

MBBS, MRCOG-1, FCPS (Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

141 Positive Reviews

Go for obstetrical U/S if fetal cardiac activity is present start clexane & low dose aspirin after consulting your obstetrician 

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories