Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on PCO Related

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 23 years old, Saudia Arabia

Assalam u aliekm i want to ask that after delivery when i got my first period ao that was irregular and also continued for 12 days after 12 days it stopped then after 2 days again i got spotting and so on after every one day i had spotting i didn't understand why this happen to me because i never had any record of irregular periods before or any other problem but after pregnancy why this happened? When i visited gyne she did TVS ultrasound and said there's an infection also mention that it's mild PCO she gave me some medicns for 1 week and after that everything back to normal no more spotting.. i just want to ask that is this PCO dangerous? I mean i don't have any symptoms like no obesity no acne problem no facial hairs or excessive hair problem nothing else.. just i had spotting and irregular periods with heavy bleeding so i want to ask kia ye theek hai normal hojaega ya koi problem he I can't understand ab PCO kyun diagnose hua he mjhe to kbhi koi issue ni aya shadi se pehle b or bad

Gynecologist in Hyderabad - Dr. Shaista Asif

Dr. Shaista Asif - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Gynecology) | | Hyderabad

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

u jst b relax ,PCO is hormonal imbalnce its detail cant b xplain in msg

koi problem to nhi hogu aagy cuz abhi medicns lene k bad is dafa periods time pe aye hain and normal bleeding hai abhi tk to set hai

3 years ago

Gynecologist in Hyderabad - Dr. Shaista Asif
Dr. Shaista Asif - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Gynecology) | | Hyderabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 10 Positive Reviews

yes no need to worry about

3 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Uzma Naz

Asst. Prof. Dr. Uzma Naz - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Gynecology) | | Lahore

review-stars

62 Positive Reviews

Plz take online consultation

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Rakhshanda Nahid

Dr. Rakhshanda Nahid - Gynecologist

MBBS, DOWH, MRCP, MRCOG part 2 | Lahore

I think u dont have PCO as u have no previous history of period problems ,’Acne, unwanted body hairs,obesity etc.First period after delivery is usually heavy and irregular spotting was due to infection.Dont worry.just record date of your menses for three months,take balance diet.do regular ecercise and take calcium and vit D supplements

thank u doctor i also think same yes I am doing proper exercise and taking multivitamins my weight is also in control it decreased automatically after postpartum.. from 65 to 52 now, my before pregnancy weight was 50

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories