Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Missed Miscarriage

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 31, Karachi

I just had my ultrasound and it showed missed abortion/miscarriage (have slight bleeding darkish brown). The gestational sac showing a size of 6 weeks 1.5cm, although it was supposed to be 10 weeks by now. Dr has adviced to insert a tablet so that bleeding can be started. Also said its going to be very painful. Should I wait for natural bleeding/ or get DnC? Or get a tablet inserted?

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Fatima Humayoun

Dr. Fatima Humayoun - Homeopath

BHMS | Lahore

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

better to follow your gynecologist and get DNC...
otherwise ye sakht hojye ga or zayada painful ho sakta hai

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Faiza Usman

better to consult your gynaecologist after examination and report view doctor take a better decision to follow which treatment

General Practitioner in Rawalpindi - Dr. Rehmat Asif

Dr. Rehmat Asif - General Practitioner

MBBS, RMP | Rawalpindi

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

Is it your first pregnancy?? If you have any good service providing hospital near to your home. You can take medical treatment and it can result in two ways,, either gets aborted medically and you are fine just then after you observe passage of clots, you can have ultrasound for confirmation of complete abortion. The other way is that you take medicines and if the flow is out of control or the products are not expelled completely, you will be treated immediately at the hospital whether they recommend D&C or E & C.. It's already detailed but beyond that you have to follow Marham protocols for more guidance .

no this was second. I have a 4 year old kid, delivered normally. I m scared to insert the tablet as the dr. said its going to b painful, and sometimes u end up getting D&C. Any option of taking oral medicine?

3 years ago

MBBS, RMP | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 21 Positive Reviews

Yes there is option.. But you have to finalize your hosp if incase emergency needed

3 years ago

Yes. Dr. Zaryab Setna at Lady Dufferin Hospital said if in case of emergency or if the the tablet does not expel everything, I can contact him and get DnC done from him.

3 years ago

MBBS, RMP | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 21 Positive Reviews

Book online consultation. Will guid you for the oral treatment and other details guidance as pe rmarham protocols

3 years ago

Okay.

3 years ago

Gynecologist in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Sajida Imran

Asst. Prof. Dr. Sajida Imran - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology & Obstetrics) | Karachi

review-stars

95 Positive Reviews

You can take oral medicine too

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor