Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Early Pregnancy

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 29, Karachi

i have missed periods my last period date was 22 oct. i strip test yesterday which came out positive. i have a history of missed abortion 3 years back after that i have a daughter age 2 years.. my dr is on vacation i have booked an appointment for dec. in last pregnancy my dr adviced for gravibinan injection weekly for featus growth.im already taking folic acid. should i go for injections again this time?

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Kashif Ijaz Ahmed

Dr. Kashif Ijaz Ahmed - General Physician

MBBS, MRCP (UK), MRCP (E), MRGP (UK), FRSPH, CCT (UK), Family Medicine, PGDip (London), PGDip Diabetes (USW) | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Hi I think you are doing rt things every pregnancy is unique and independent having problems in first one doe increase risk of miscarriage in this pregnancy . there is no evidence to support use of projestogen to prevent early pregnancy loss you need to be abate of on average 1/3rd one in 3 pregnancy results in miscarriage globally many gets unnoticed. Healthy life style avoidance of smoking alcohol exercise and good diet is all you need. Certainly using low dose folic acid and iron is helpful in early pregnancy to Dec risk of fetal problems. You should not be worried wait for your doctor and get booking apologies by that time you should be due for 12 wks scan

ok thanks alot dr

3 years ago

Gynecologist in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Sajida Imran

Asst. Prof. Dr. Sajida Imran - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology & Obstetrics) | Karachi

review-stars

95 Positive Reviews

Get an ultrasound pelvis for fetal viability at 6 wks of pregnancy. continue taking atb folic acid daily

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Kulsoom Shahid

Dr. Kulsoom Shahid - Homeopath

BSc, DHMS, RHMP. HMD (Gold Medalist)UK, London | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM WA REHMATULHI WA BRAKATUHU !
FOR SUCH CASES HOMOEOPATHIC TREATMENT IS VERY EFFECTIVE AND SAFE TOO..IF YOU WANT HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT YOU CAN CONSULT ME THROUGH MURHUM..
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/homeopath/dr-kulsoom-shahid

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories