Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Practitioner on Physiological Issue Or Cardiac Issue???

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 21, Karachi

Aoa, Reader From past few months I am having psychological issue that I have heart problem. Symtoms, 1. Dull pain in left hand 2. Dull pain in left chest as well as back. 3. Anxiety 4. sometime I feel pain in my neck too Breathing is fine I am able to exercise also I jump 50 times daily, Alhumdulilah i dont feel tired my heart beat gets normal after jumping. can you tell me it's physiological issue or cardiac issue. I am really stressed out on career issues these days.

General Practitioner in Rawalpindi - Dr. Naveed Aslam

aa

please book an online appointment for further discussion.

ws

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Waleed

If you think it’s cardiac issue than go for ECG.otherwise you are okay

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Ali Zaman Tarar

Dr. Ali Zaman Tarar - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MCPS (Psychiatry) (Resident) | Lahore

review-stars

74 Positive Reviews

Most probably according to your symptoms these are the symptoms of anxiety . Anxiety usually stimulates our flight and fright mechanisms. An anxious person has often heart palpitations, beat skipping , racing heart rate . The pain in neck is due to muscle stiffness very common in anxiety. Pain is explained by muscle stiffness too. The pain of heart condition is generalized , crushing , of short duration, exaggerated by exercise, relived by rest
associated with or without shortness of breath. often mistaken for an heart issue anxiety presents itself in the similar way. So you need not to worry about. Just take appointment for further consultation and detailed assessment. reliable and effective treatmemt for anxiety will be provided to you. See my reviews for consideration
thank you.

Thanks sir

3 years ago

General Practitioner in Faisalabad - Dr. Syed Ali Shahen Shah Naqvi

as you have mentioned you problems..
it is just issue related to your psychology..
and no need to worry at all..
just take relaxing techniques like long breaths.
... yes if it bothers you again and again you can go with medication which can reduce your anxiety. thank you
thank you ...

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Mohsin Ali

It's more related to anxiety stress but you have to cardiac issue as well so better to perform ecg to be on safe side. For detail history check up contact me through marham

General Practitioner in Bahawalpur - Dr. Iram Irshad

Dr. Iram Irshad - General Practitioner

MBBS | Bahawalpur

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

plz take opinion of cardiologist on that first,then you can proceed for anxiety issues.

General Practitioner in Wah Cantt - Asst. Prof. Dr. Faisal Wadood

Asst. Prof. Dr. Faisal Wadood - General Practitioner

Dotcor of Medicine, Masters of Public Health, Masters in Hospital Administration | Wah Cantt

At your age, most probably, you are having panic attacks. However, a cardiac cause needs to be ruled out. When you're experiencing chest pain, have your ECG done. If normal, other causes of chest pain need to be evaluated like gastric reflux or peptic ulcer. Only then can we label it as a panic attack. If it is diagnosed as a panic attack, you need to be treated with anti depressants.

Sir few months back I have visited 2 physicians they said there is nothing wrong it's all about your anxiety issues, but then this kind of problem is still emerging

3 years ago

General Practitioner in Wah Cantt - Asst. Prof. Dr. Faisal Wadood
Asst. Prof. Dr. Faisal Wadood - General Practitioner

Dotcor of Medicine, Masters of Public Health, Masters in Hospital Administration | Wah Cantt | Book Appointment

That's why I think you're having panic attacks. They come and go but are not a serious issue. You generally need prescription drugs for treatment, so my advise would be to consult your nearest doctor and get medication for it. A psychiatrist is a better option, although any good family practitioner can take care of the issue.

3 years ago

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Maheen Altaf

This seems more likely anxiety or panic attack issue. Do stress relieving exercises. Contact me for further tips and details

General Practitioner in Gujrat - Dr. Abdul Mateen

It is physiological

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Lokesh Maheshwari

Dr. Lokesh Maheshwari - General Practitioner

MBBS, FCPS (Medicine) Cont | Karachi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

It looks more like a stress related pain.

Hello sir can you tell me how to kick out this stress. Thankyou

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Practitioner

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories