Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Practitioner on Heart Rate Increased By Switching For Nebil 2.5 To Concor 2.5

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 27, Islamabad

salam i m 27 years old and have been taking paroxetine cr 25mg od for last one month. the doc told me to switch from nebil 2.5 to concor 2.5 but since i have switched it my heart rate at rest is in 70s but as soon as i start moving it jumps to 100bpm. with nebil 2.5 it was controlled. my heart rate at rest used to be in 50s with nebil. i have recently switched from fluoxetine to paroxetine. i have used fluoxetine for 8 years for amxiety and panic disorders. i m also using triforge 160/5/12.5 and nebil 2.5 for last 2 years for bp control. but recently the doc switched me from fluoxetine to paroxetine and nebil to concor and said keep using triforge and my heart rate increased. what should i do kindly help me.

General Practitioner in Rawalpindi - Dr. Naveed Aslam

please book an online appointment for further discussion

General Practitioner in Taxila - Dr. Hafiza Zobaia Mazhar

do you have your Thyroid profile?

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Shahzeb

Dr. Shahzeb - General Practitioner

| MBBS | | Lahore

review-stars

102 Positive Reviews

U should use inderal for this problem... Proper dosage can be advised.. U can contact me online for your treatment...

042-32591427,

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/general-practitioner/dr-shahzeb

General Practitioner in Faisalabad - Dr. Hina Ghufran

Dr. Hina Ghufran - General Practitioner

MBBS, FCPS-R (Critical Care Medicine) | Faisalabad

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

What is main concern now ? To control heart rate or BP? Keep continue taking paroxetine for anxiety and panic disorders . While if you feel like your heart rate is more with concor then please tell exactly how much it is on rest and on walking. 50s at rest and 100s on walking is quite normal.

at rest 73 and motion drastically increaes

3 years ago

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Mutiullah

I think you should take the medication as advised. Switching is sometimes done to improve control.

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Waseem Abbas

Dr. Waseem Abbas - General Practitioner

MBBS, Cardiovascular Surgeon (Continue) | Lahore

offer namaz 5 times a day , sleep and proper sleep 6 hours at night , and relax your mind, then check your blood pressure, and heart rate , paroxetine n fluoxetine r Same but paroxetine works for ur whole body and best response compare to fluoxetine and concor is good to decrease your heart rate and to dilate your blood vessels to prevent you from heart attack and less side effects as compare to nebil , and good thing in concor , it decrease your heart rate aur ap k sans pa bhi ziada effect ni krta ,

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Practitioner

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories