Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Practitioner on Extreme Weakness And Tiredness

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 27, lahore

ghar me sabse pehle me bemaar hua mje takriban 2 hafte tak fever aur khaansi ri. phr mother bemar hu gai aur covid pneumonia hua unhe aur hospital admit ri unka covid pcr positive aur mera negative aya. lekin ab mere sath problem ye hai k body temp 37.5 tak hota aksar aur jism garam hota ase lgta fever hai aur sath me buhat zada weakness aur tiredness hoti thek se so b ni pata plz help

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Fareeza Nasir

ap nai covid test kb krwaya?r u taking any medicine?

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Ramish

These are the post Covid affects you are facing. Take healthy diet good in protein like egg whites, chicken and green vegetables too. Also add the multivitamins supplements in your diet. It will take about a month you will be alright then.

General Practitioner in Multan - Dr. Rukhsana

covid PCR false negative bhi ho skta hy ....these r symptoms of covid n u also have exposure of covid positive patient's

General Practitioner in Gujranwala - Dr. Sidra Siddique

kindly ye btayen k ap ne covid pcr kb karwaya tha aur mother ka kitne din bad krwaya?... apko apna test krwaye hue kitne din ho gaye hain?
jb pehle bimar huwe the us waqt kis qism ki takleef hoti thi?

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Qasid Ahmad Bajwa

There may be a lot of post Covid Symptoms and complications. weakness is most common. you have improve your diet. eat more protein and drink more fluids. these will help. you can start multi vitamins and take two Panadol in case of fever.

General Practitioner in Rawalpindi - Dr. Hira Fatima

After how many days of symptoms did you go for corona pcr? Any recent blood test report? Are you taking any multivitamins? Your detailed history and examination is required. Kindly book appointment with me so that i may ask you in detail

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Veena Umeed

These are the side effects of the covid , and the test can be false negative , weakness ky lea so ko surbex z once a day lyna chahiya and please eat healthy , do some exercise daily . The body will take a little time to recover completely

General Practitioner in Kasur - Dr. Farrukh Mahmood Anwar

for consultation kindly Book an appointment via marham

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Practitioner

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories