Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Practitioner on Cramps And Leg Pain

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female, 23 Years old, karachi

Im having cramps and legs and back pain from last night this is my first time that Im going thru this. Im having bad pain n bad mouth taste and fatigue please tell me what is this? my date is 18 are these pregnancy symtoms

General Practitioner in Sialkot - Dr. Omer Mirza

To rule out pregnancy please check dipstick pregnancy test after we will guide further treatment

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Misbah Naseer

urine dipstick is done to rule out pregnancy what is ur first day of last mense u have to undergo ultrasound in the following two weeks if nothing serious happens ..u have to take ossnate d one tablet the night and folic acid 5 mg in the afternoon.take fresh healthy fruits and vegetables and milk and iron containing substances in your diet ..

I've gone thru the test last night its negative (Strip test) But the weakness and symtoms making me confused Im waiting for my date now.. Im taking folic acid and cac1000 on daily basis.

4 years ago

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Misbah Naseer

wait and follow the symptoms

4 years ago

General Practitioner in Wah Cantt - Dr. Nasir Mehmood Khan

Get your vitals checked
get a Blood CP done too

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Usama Ali Qadir

Hello, the symptoms you might be showing are consistent with a lot of things apart from pregnancy. I'd need a detailed history of any sexual contact, any history of irregular menstrual periods and your dietary considerations and after a series of investigations, we'd find what might be the problem. Contact for more details.

Regards.

I didnt have any detailed history and no irregular cycle I got perfect 28 to 29 days cycle every month and my date is 17 18. Yeppp unprocted IC

4 years ago

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Nasir Yaqoob

get beta hcg test done

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Practitioner

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories