Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Weakness, Lack Of Energy

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 26, Islamabad

i had a baby 4 months ago, i was fine initially, wasn't as weak or tired, started doing housekeeping from day 3 but gradually my health started declining, now I am struggling with doing even the basic chores. I am breastfeeding. i am feeling very weak, sleepy all the time, nauseous, brain fog, very clumsy, can't focus on any thing. i am short of breath all the time. blood pressure is usually around 110/70 and pulse rate is almost always 96 or 98. hands and feet are feeling very weak even slippers have started to feel heavy when I walk. upper arm muscles are aching and legs feel like they can't lift my weight. even when i speak,i speak very slowly and with difficulty. i have chest pain and upper most left rib aches. i had a severe migraine attack 2weeks back and after that i get a sharp pain a few times a day on one spot left side of the head and every time the pain is at the same spot. my eyes also hurt, my eye sight is alreay very weak, like -5.5 and -4.5. i got checked for the eyes

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Atiqa Usman

Continue ur supplements which u were taking during pregnancy and follow up with doctor in order to get ur proper work up done.
Thanks

ok thankyou dr

4 years ago

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Shahzeb

Dr. Shahzeb - General Practitioner

| MBBS | | Lahore

review-stars

102 Positive Reviews

Dear pateint.... U have vitamin deficiency in your body... I will prescribe you a tablet and a syrup for this and inshaAllah u will b absolutely fine in 7-10 days... U can contact me through marham for proper treatment...

042-32591427,

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/general-practitioner/dr-shahzeb

thankyou dr

4 years ago

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Irfana Amir

AOA! Was that your first delivery? Did you have any sugar or thyroid issue during pregnancy? Please do following blood tests: 1-CBC 2-Fasting blood sugar, 3- Thyroid function tests 4- vitamin D and Vitamin B12 . And get back to us with the results for further guidance . Thanks

ok dr thank you very much for guidance

4 years ago

yes it was my first delivery

4 years ago

no i didn't have any thyroid or blood sugar issue, both were fine
i was 38kg before pregnancy and gained total 10 kgs while pregnant.but i was fine and had not any health problems other than vit D deficiency

4 years ago

Hematologist in Lahore - Dr. Usman Tahir

Dr. Usman Tahir - Hematologist

MBBS, IMM (Haematology), FCPS (Haematology- PGR) | Lahore

review-stars

286 Positive Reviews

plz consult me online thru marham i will help you in a better way thanks for your concerns dr Usman Tahir hematologist Lahore

thankyou dr

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories