Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Mulltiple Hepatic Hemangiomas

person-avatar

Asking For Father, Male 68, karachi

Assalamualaikum, In 1996 my father was diagnosed with multiple HH's we followed up regularly (u/s abdomen) every year till 2018 the large one is in right lobe which increases but not that rapid. as we consulted with Dr Abdal Waseem at siut in 2021 he said no intervention is needed he had also said this in 2015 and back in 2015 Dr jahanzaib At NILGID (Dow hospital Ojha campus) suggested embolization and surgery but we were satisfied with Dr Abdal's opinion. for second opinion today we went to Dr Rizwan Khan at AKUH he said largest hemangioma's size is 22cms i want to know what actual size of hemangioma's are and what can further we do in this regard. queries 1) What options are available now? 2) Size of largest hemangioma? 3) For further investigation and prognosis where we should go? 4) Is it necessary to intervien? at this stage Jazakallah PS he has following diseases now he is complaining of SOB in attaching his reports and X-rays as well. HTN ,DM , Hypothyroidism, BPH ,GERD. attach

General Physician in Islamabad - Dr. Mohib Ullah

Dr. Mohib Ullah - General Physician

MBBS, FCPS, MRCP | Islamabad

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

thank you
as I went through ur reports
he is shortness of breath
is there any other associated symptoms?
as x-ray shows it is compressing the lung so it needs intervention
but before this we need to check haemangio in other organs like lung , intestine I would say full body
with this he also needs base line investigations
sorry I couldn't find his other profile.
if u can ask other questions u r free to ask

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories