Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Stomach Issue

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 31 years old, Karachi

I had stomach infection, uti and yeast infection one after another around 7-8 days ago. I was taking flagyl, ciproxin and diflucan for these problems. I also have anxiety so sometimes I have the urge to rush to the washroom to pass stool which is gassy. Now it’s been a week since the antibiotics stopped but my stomach isn’t normal like sometimes it’s runny sometimes constipated but mostly soft runny stool. Today also I had normal stool and then within a few minutes runny stool. I am taking ecotech probiotics since 4-5 days. I am also having a lot of belching like burps on empty stomach and tenderness in the lower abdomen area. I remember my doctor once gave me colofac for belching and pain in the upper abdomen and also motility of the stool. But this time the tenderness is in the lower abdomen. Can I still take colofac 135 twice a day for two weeks? Is it happening because of the antibiotics or anxiety or is it something else? I also had a history of labio anal fistula 5 years ago whic

Gastroenterologist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Wajid Hussain

Dr. Wajid Hussain - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, FCPS (Internal Medicine) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

37 Positive Reviews

online consultation

Homeopath in Khanewal - Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah

Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Khanewal

review-stars

238 Positive Reviews

For permanent treatment contact us