Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Stretch Marks

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 24, Karachi

hey after marriage I have gain some weight m 55 now but stretch marks appear on my hips which doesn't look good I feel ashamed only 1 year of marriage no baby although my physique is good but fat on tummy and hips and hips got bad stretch Mark's what should I do now

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Naila Tabassum

Dr. Naila Tabassum - Dermatologist

MBBS, Dermatologist Resident | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Creams won't get much benefit for stretch marks.. Better to go to a dermatologist for laser treatment

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Shahzeb

Dr. Shahzeb - General Practitioner

| MBBS | | Lahore

review-stars

102 Positive Reviews

These stretch marks can be treated with a course of 20-25 days of medication... U can contact me through marham by online consultation for proper treatment of your skin stretch marks... I will also prescribe a cream that will also b helpful...

042-32591427,
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/general-practitioner/dr-shahzeb

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Obaidur Rehman

Dr. Obaidur Rehman - Dermatologist

MBBS, MD (USA), D.DERM (LONDON), MRSM | Karachi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

Stretch marks occur when portion of the body gets distended rather in a short span of time. The muscle fibres gets stretched and break instead of being elongated.

Anyways, done the muscle fibers gets break due to overstretching, they heal with scarring. this scar is depressed. if you run your finger along the stretch marks you will not that the stretch mark is depressed as compared to adjoining normal skin.

Unfortunately there are no tablets capsules creams and ointment for it's treatment. Certain cosmetic procedures like PRP and Plasma Fibroblasting are the two treatments that works best.

I am traveling these days and will be back on 17Aug. I would like you to search treatments available for stretch marks and you can even try a few.

Upon my return if you wish contact me and I can explain you details of the treatment. You can my name on the net as well.

Regards

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories