Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Small, Monofollicular Whiteheads Around Mouth

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Lahore

Hi, I have been suffering from really stubborn whiteheads around my mouth for about three months. I know its not acne because the pimples are at one stage only. They are white and flesh coloured pimples and dont resemble acne white heads. I thought it was fungal acne and using anti fungal ketoconazole and zinc does help. The itching and the redness have gone down as well but the whiteheads are not completely disappearing! I have tried everything! Salicylic acid, AHA, Aloevera, sulfur... they are just not going away competely. Also, I thought it was a skin barrier issue at first but putting rich creams causes even more whiteheads... they are the same size and are most likely fungal but I dont know why they are not going away.. they come and go as they please. And redness is still there, though burning and itchiness has gone down with my anti fungal routine. Picture attached below.

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Shania Farhan

Dr. Shania Farhan - Dermatologist

MBBS, Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Dermatology, Cosmetologist and Aesthetician | Karachi

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

plz book appt thru marham

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Obaidur Rehman

Dr. Obaidur Rehman - Dermatologist

MBBS, MD (USA), D.DERM (LONDON), MRSM | Karachi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

From where did you learn all these medical terminologies ? Are you a medical doctor ?
Or is it that you are playing smart by first consulting Dr Google and various forums on Facebook etc.

What you have is called grade I acne Vulgaris. Look it up.

Regards

So medical terminologies can only be used by doctors? What kind of logic is this. Your tone is extremely degrading and unhelpful. Thank you for your "HELP" and Your Assumptions!

4 years ago

And I went to two dermatologists btw so no i didnt enlist "Dr. Google for help". They gave me steriod creams and anti allergies that didnt help.

4 years ago

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Obaidur Rehman
Dr. Obaidur Rehman - Dermatologist

MBBS, MD (USA), D.DERM (LONDON), MRSM | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 20 Positive Reviews

Steroid creams for the treatment of acne !!!!
I am really surprised

4 years ago

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Ayub Qureshi

Dr. Ayub Qureshi - Dermatologist

MBBS, Fellowship, M.Phil | Lahore

Dear patient, please consult dermatologist for proper manganese of this condition do not use medication by your own.

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Salman Mansoor

Dr. Salman Mansoor - Dermatologist

MBBS, D-Derm, DRCP (Derm), MSc (Derm), Diplomat in Aesthetic Medicine (UK), Diplomat American Board of Aesthetic Medicine, MD (USA), Board Certified in Anti-Ageing Medicine (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

156 Positive Reviews

Dear pt, you have simple issue but by not dealing properly you will end up with PIH and scarring. if you are fedup and want to have a neat skin you can book an appointment or online appointment via marham so can guide you properly, Regards

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Wajid Ali Abid

This is not acne neither fungal infection it is known as milia it needs electrocautry visit dermatologist for the procedure and stop medications by yourself.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories