Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Skin Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 34 years old, Pakistan

I have extremely oily nose. Sometimes oily flakes appear on edges of nose / cheeks and beard area. Beneath them skin is slightly reddish. I went to a dermatologist in Isb and she asked me not to use harsh shampoos or soap. She then treated me with laser and prescribed hivate cream and physiogel. Problem disappeared for a while but then returned. I remain very careful about hygiene. I have since used hivate for 7 days on several occasions whenever flakes appear on face. It goes away for 2-3 days and comes back again. Now few small blackheads have appeared on cheeks and forehead along-with dandruff on cheeks / nose/ forehead. There is no dandruff on head, only on face. It is like a small dark spot appears first which turns into dandruff scale next day. upon peeling skin underneath is pinkish / reddish. That spot remains shiny and stretched after healing.

Can somebody explain what is this condition? If this is seborrheic dermatitis, can someone suggest a permanent solution? Please

Dermatologist in London - Dr. Raja Anwar

Dr. Raja Anwar - Dermatologist

MD(Doctor of Medicine), Fellowship in Dermatology and Venereology, Member of European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology | London

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Aslamoalikum, in few dermal conditions you have to follow the doctor plan longer,please follow the dermatologist thanks

Dermatologist in Islamabad - Dr. Khalid Aslam

Dr. Khalid Aslam - Dermatologist

MBBS, Dip. Dermatology (Thailand), Dip. Dermatology (Pakistan), Fellow Laser Dermatosurgey (Thailand) | Islamabad

review-stars

38 Positive Reviews

kindly come in clinic for proper examination and treatment

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories