Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Skin Patches

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 37 years old, manchester

Assalamu alaykum So, i have brown patches all over my skin, i feel they made an appearance after i had blood transfusion after a still birth, i had mild eczema two years before that too and also had some white patches on skin, this is totally differnet and is now covering 50 percent of my body, my main question is could this be in any way related to the blood transfusion as i had quite a few litres of blood, and these started in small brown dots straight after and ended up in circly patches. I have been told it is mycosis fungoid, is there any treatment as i have lived like this for a long time

Dermatologist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Sohail Raja

Dr. Sohail Raja - Dermatologist

M.B.B.S(K.E), D.DERM (U.K) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

8-10 pics of good quality ,
detailed history needed

Dermatologist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Umaima Afzal

Dr. Umaima Afzal - Dermatologist

MBBS, FCPS (Resident Dermatology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

91 Positive Reviews

Dear Patient
You need complete examination to get the proper diagnosis only then your queries can be answered.Please book an appointment so you can be guided about your diagnosis and proper treatment can be started.
Regards.

Dermatologist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Maj R Ayesha Khokhar

Dr. Maj R Ayesha Khokhar - Dermatologist

MBBS, Dip.Derm (AFPGMI), FCPS (Dermatology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Pigmented patches on skin can be because of many other skin diseases too but this could be MF if a dermatologist is considering it. You need a lesional skin biopsy for histopathology and immunophenotyping for confirmation of MF. Please visit a dermatologist in your city who can evaluate and give a treatment plan.

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Faryal Athar

Dr. Faryal Athar - Dermatologist

MBBS, DD | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

well there are many readons and MF is one if readon for it. in irder to exclude many and do tests for few keft over causes we take history do physical examination and then proceed. so in hustiry and examination we exclude more than half csuses and lesser tests are needec and un necessary resting is saved and proper diagnisis and treatment is given. meaning that book appointment and visit dermatologist in person.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories