Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Skin Issue

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 29 years old, USA

As you can see on the picture. My skin is acting up really weird and it happens a lot with me where I will get these dry patches all over my face. And the part where I circled I have these bad darkness around my lips corners I need anything to have them get dull or go away but my main concern is my skin please. It’s so dull and have this dry skin and dry patches. Thanks

Dermatologist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Tania Khattak

Dr. Tania Khattak - Dermatologist

MBBS, MCPS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

19 Positive Reviews

For dry skin patches stop everything that you are using from soaps to cream..apply adventan cream on dry patches for 2 weeks, use sunblock in the morning,oilatum soap for washing face .

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Obaidur Rehman

Dr. Obaidur Rehman - Dermatologist

MBBS, MD (USA), D.DERM (LONDON), MRSM | Karachi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

Your skin is xerotic. There could be a number of reasons. like your skin may be dry because you are atopic; Washing face very frequently with strong soaps or face washes or it could be due to some medicaments or creams/gels that y may be applying for various reasons. I will be able to comment more on this when I have further details from you.

You have not mentioned if both corners of your lips are darkened or just your left corner. In a great majority of patients this picture is seen who do not swallow their saliva in sleep. So the saliva gets stuck in the corner of the mouth causing that and later angular chelitis.

Regards

Sir I did say it’s lips cornerS. Means both side. Thank you

4 years ago

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Zahid Shahzad

Dr. Zahid Shahzad - Dermatologist

MD, Diploma in Dermatology | Lahore

Use white dove soap and apply lubrex lotion and pls take an appointment for further treatment

Homeopath in Khanewal - Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah

Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Khanewal

review-stars

238 Positive Reviews

For infertility, male baby (aulad e narina), weak and lazy children, heart burning, lower back pain and all types of complicated and chronic health problems.
Simply click on link below and
Book an appointment for Rs.TWO thousand
or
Consult online for Rs.TWENTY only
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/khanewal/homeopath/dr-muhammad-mohsin-shah

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Salman Mansoor

Dr. Salman Mansoor - Dermatologist

MBBS, D-Derm, DRCP (Derm), MSc (Derm), Diplomat in Aesthetic Medicine (UK), Diplomat American Board of Aesthetic Medicine, MD (USA), Board Certified in Anti-Ageing Medicine (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

156 Positive Reviews

Dear Pt, I hope you are well. I guess no one has read that you are NOT in Pakistan and products being recommended wont be available in US. Honestly speaking your skin is complex and need PROPER consult i see few more issues........for your better care it is suggested that you avoid online remedies and get your proper Dermatology consult.
Regards

Thank you. Yes I am not in Pakistan and here in US almost everything is closed. I believe I will be an appointment once things are good. Till then I’ll just suffer from this horrible skin issue.

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories