Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Skin Allergy

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 7, Hyderabad

My daughter has fungus or any other allergy, which can show in photographs attached below

Note: She is chronic ITP patients after 8 to 10 months her pletelates decreased to 10000 to 14000 lower range. Dr prescribe Deltacotril course for 28 to 35 days. No antibiotics we can give to her because drugs & environmental changes decreases her pletelates.

Dermatologist in Faisalabad - Dr. Rubia Hayat

Dr. Rubia Hayat - Dermatologist

MBBS, Dip Dermatology, Diploma in Cosmetology, Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery | Faisalabad

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

Apply Clotrim Cream (once daily)
Make it clean n dry and wash with mild soap like Hydrolactum or any other u got
Apply Santoment ointment @ night

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Naila Tabassum

Dr. Naila Tabassum - Dermatologist

MBBS, Dermatologist Resident | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Is it just over one foot or both feet? Are her Nails OK or affected? What about her body skin.. Is it dry or normal?

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Tayyaba Iqbal

Dr. Tayyaba Iqbal - Dermatologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Dermatology) | | Karachi

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

please visit to your nearest dermatologists for proper treatment . It can be only dryness or dry type of fungus . for the time being just moisturize the feet with vaseline.

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Zahid Shahzad

Dr. Zahid Shahzad - Dermatologist

MD, Diploma in Dermatology | Lahore

It’s not clear from the pics. Apply dermosporin lotion and pls take an appointment for proper treatment

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Obaidur Rehman

Dr. Obaidur Rehman - Dermatologist

MBBS, MD (USA), D.DERM (LONDON), MRSM | Karachi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

It could be a fungal infection and at the same time it also looks like an eczema. For the time being I will go with diagnosis of an Eczema. I cannot prescribe any medicine to her without examining her but you can start applying and massaging Vaseline into the area 2-3times daily and she should be wearing cotton socks all the time. In my opinion she should get better in one weeks time. If not I would like you to take an appointment with me for online consultation thru Marham.
Regards

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Sunil Kumar

Hi h .r.u I saw pics it's a simple dryness not a fungal infection use good moisturizer dialy Dermive urea moisturize +cutivate cream twice neutra soft bar .give feedback after 10 days.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories