Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Probiotics For Skin

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 23 years old, Karachi

Hi I have cleared my acne being on accutane for 6 months and now the course has finished. I have my engagement planned within 3 months and I am very much afraid that acne will come back!! I want to take precautionary measures and have heard that probiotics are very good for eliminating bad bacteria and promoting gut health. Please advise some good probiotic supplement that I can take. Thankyou

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Kanwal Mobarak

Dr. Kanwal Mobarak - Dermatologist

MBBS, MCPS (Dermatology) | Karachi

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Probiotic foods and supplements are considered to be safe for most of the people but the people with immune system problems or other serious health conditions should not take without proper consultation. Visit the nearest Dermatologist and get guidance.

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Salman Mansoor

Dr. Salman Mansoor - Dermatologist

MBBS, D-Derm, DRCP (Derm), MSc (Derm), Diplomat in Aesthetic Medicine (UK), Diplomat American Board of Aesthetic Medicine, MD (USA), Board Certified in Anti-Ageing Medicine (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

156 Positive Reviews

You need proper cleansers, and day & night cream & a regime that makes sure that the effect remains lasting. A detailed consult & can't be type & explained with out seeing & examining. Regards

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Salman Mansoor

Dr. Salman Mansoor - Dermatologist

MBBS, D-Derm, DRCP (Derm), MSc (Derm), Diplomat in Aesthetic Medicine (UK), Diplomat American Board of Aesthetic Medicine, MD (USA), Board Certified in Anti-Ageing Medicine (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

156 Positive Reviews

plus for residual scarring and pigmentation there various options that can be floated to Improvise ur looks. Regards

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Syed Muhammad Rizwan

Dr. Syed Muhammad Rizwan - Dermatologist

MBBS, D.Derm, Msc(UK) | Karachi

review-stars

42 Positive Reviews

i would advice don't go for that

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Obaidur Rehman

Dr. Obaidur Rehman - Dermatologist

MBBS, MD (USA), D.DERM (LONDON), MRSM | Karachi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

I don't know which doctor prescribed you cap. accutane but it's strictly no no no to young women in their child bearing age. I would very strongly suggest not to get married for at least 1½-2 years.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories