Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Pilonidal Cyst

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 34, lahore

i did a surgery and now its recurrence looking for a good laser hair removal clinic along with professional staff and doctor please suggest in lahore

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Aqsa Zubair Awan

Dr. Aqsa Zubair Awan - Dermatologist

MBBS, FCPS (Dermatology) | Lahore

review-stars

48 Positive Reviews

if you are in lahore than you can contact me for laser hair removal.. and u didn't mention which surgery u had

surgery of this pilonidal cyst now its a recurrence yes i am in lahore how to contact u

2 years ago

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Aqsa Zubair Awan
Dr. Aqsa Zubair Awan - Dermatologist

MBBS, FCPS (Dermatology) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 48 Positive Reviews

+042-32591427,
This is the number of my clinic
Fairway clinic near shokat khanum
about pilonidal cyst i can guide after examining

2 years ago

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Obaidur Rehman

Dr. Obaidur Rehman - Dermatologist

MBBS, MD (USA), D.DERM (LONDON), MRSM | Karachi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

I am really very confused after reading your problem. What I understood is that you had a pilonidal sinus ( which occurs in the lower back ie the place where you sit ) was surgically excised some time ago and now that is reoccurring and you want the laser treatment there to get rid of the hair. The reason for the pilonidal sinus is not the hair but your prolonged periods of time sitting on a chair/sofa with no ventilation to the lower back. This body weight and heat & humidity causes infection of the hair follicles and it’s complications. Getting rid of the hair is not the treatment. Changing your life style will. Please consult a different general surgeon.

yes i agreee to you lifestyle and losing weight i am doing already but to keep hygiene and keep area clean want to get done laser others i am doing already

2 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories