Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Pili Multigemini / Ingrown Hair/ Red Bumps On Pubic Area

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 18 years old, Lahore

I have a condition called pili multigemini and i want to know why is this happening and how can i treat it. Two hair grows from a single hair follicle. Also I have ingrown hair which turns into weird black spots. I plucked it once and it just came out. Also red bumps and pimples often appear. All of these are only on my pubic area. How can I treat these at home and what precautious should I follow? I'm quite concerned please help me.

Dermatologist in Islamabad - Dr. Amera Rahman Mudassir

Dr. Amera Rahman Mudassir - Dermatologist

MBBS, PG/Dip Clinical Dermatology (UK),Certified from American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (USA) | Islamabad

review-stars

24 Positive Reviews

It would be beneficial for you to get the consultation so we can examine and advise the best possible treatment for you.
regards

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Muniba Akmal

Dr. Muniba Akmal - Dermatologist

MBBS, D- Derm (DOW), Aesthetic Medicine Physician (AAA) | Karachi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

dear get consultation for proper diagnosis & treatment.

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Amna Rasul

Dr. Amna Rasul - Dermatologist

MBBS, FCPS (Dermatology) | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

For now make sure u maintainance a good hygiene, and only use 100% cotton clothing especially for undergarments, if u hv painful bumbs u can apply some topical antibiotics like fusidin cream twice a day. I hope all this will help you in these days of lockdown. Later u cn come fr detailed examination and possible treatment options can be discussed then.

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Obaidur Rehman

Dr. Obaidur Rehman - Dermatologist

MBBS, MD (USA), D.DERM (LONDON), MRSM | Karachi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

Generally ingrowth of hair happens because of threading and waxing of hair. if that is the case then you will have have the hair released manually followed by some antibiotics and to get rid of hair either use good quality hair removal creams or to have laser treatment done for permanently getting rid of the hair. For you it is best advised to seek help from a Dermatologist.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories