Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Open Pores And Acne Scars (dermatologist)

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female, 29 Years old, lahore

Aoa respected dr I have open pores and few acne scars , skin type oily I posted pic plz recommend me some serum or creams according to my skin issue , and can I use derma roller ? thank you

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Naila Tabassum

Dr. Naila Tabassum - Dermatologist

MBBS, Dermatologist Resident | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Yes. You can use it.. Laser treatment would be very effective for it.. Kindly visit a dermatologist for laser

Ok dr thanks for suggestion, is any good serum and cream available according to mi skin issue?

4 years ago

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Salman Mansoor

Dr. Salman Mansoor - Dermatologist

MBBS, D-Derm, DRCP (Derm), MSc (Derm), Diplomat in Aesthetic Medicine (UK), Diplomat American Board of Aesthetic Medicine, MD (USA), Board Certified in Anti-Ageing Medicine (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

156 Positive Reviews

Dear pt, it all depends what you want and how you wana look. there several options... I feel derma roller does Nothing! its important to have proper consult to discuss. you can book an appointment or online appointment via Marham. regards

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Obaidur Rehman

Dr. Obaidur Rehman - Dermatologist

MBBS, MD (USA), D.DERM (LONDON), MRSM | Karachi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

Perhaps you can use a dermaroller at home with about 1.5mm long needles. For that your face skin must first be numbed.

I find that impossible for you to use that at home all by yourself. There is a technique on how to use it and you either be about to follow that.

it's better if you go to Dermatologist of repute who will give you an appropriate treatment.

Regards

Thank you sir is any good serum or cream available according to my skin condition ?

4 years ago

MBBS, MD (USA), D.DERM (LONDON), MRSM | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 20 Positive Reviews

Serums Creams Lotions are only advised by beauty salons and by unqualified Dermatologist etc. They don't do any good to the skin. Yes maybe good for a day or two.

Using dermaroller by itself or microneedling is more than good enough for collagen synthesis.

Regards

4 years ago

Thanks dr if I use 1.5 derma roller how many days gap in 2 sessions?

4 years ago

MBBS, MD (USA), D.DERM (LONDON), MRSM | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 20 Positive Reviews

two to three weeks.
you must run the roller in two directions ie horizontally and vertically several times. But make sure you numb your skin first because 1.5mm will be painful.
Emla cream is a numbing cream. After evenly applying on your cheeks you have to stick cling film over your cheeks for about 20-30 minutes.

Regards

4 years ago

Thank you soo much dr for your precious advice I will follow these rules during derma roller

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories