Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Hairfall, At This Age

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 22 years old, karachi

hi doctors, i am turning 22 this august and the main problem is that my hairline is going down day by day and i can guess that i will go bald within 2-3 years which is the biggest fear by far, i just wanted to know if there is any solution to it that is affordable too, its not in my genetics too, my father is 60 and his hair are fine. Any guidance would be appriciated thanks.

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Salman Mansoor

Dr. Salman Mansoor - Dermatologist

MBBS, D-Derm, DRCP (Derm), MSc (Derm), Diplomat in Aesthetic Medicine (UK), Diplomat American Board of Aesthetic Medicine, MD (USA), Board Certified in Anti-Ageing Medicine (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

156 Positive Reviews

important to consult so can guide accurately

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Huma Aziz

You need to get evaluated for this matter.take proper consultation for treatment

Dermatologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Sameera Iqbal

For detailed examination visit dermatologist

Dermatologist in Islamabad - Dr. Khalid Aslam

Dr. Khalid Aslam - Dermatologist

MBBS, Dip. Dermatology (Thailand), Dip. Dermatology (Pakistan), Fellow Laser Dermatosurgey (Thailand) | Islamabad

review-stars

38 Positive Reviews

kindly get appointment through Marham for proper examination and treatment

Dermatologist in London - Dr. Raja Anwar

Dr. Raja Anwar - Dermatologist

MD(Doctor of Medicine), Fellowship in Dermatology and Venereology, Member of European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology | London

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Aslamoalikum, Koh , with all baselines needs to be done.Need to be consult dermatologist and endocrinologist.Thanks.

Dermatologist in Multan - Dr. Alina Abid

Dr. Alina Abid - Dermatologist

MBBS, MCPS Training Completed, Diploma in American Aesthetic Association and Regenerative Medicine | Multan

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

kindly visit nearby dermatologist or book online appointment via marham because detail history will be required as there is different treatment options are available

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories