Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Foot Blister

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 43 years old, pakistan

Are foot blisters more painful than 10 years ago (I'm 43)? Because I have always had a blister at the same place (UNDER the small right foot finger) when I hike several days. I always drill it. But before I didn't remember to have pain and now I have (last time and the time before) . Maybe I don't have a good memory or what is the cause?

The problem is over. I just want to understand

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Munira Ali

U have the time to feel the pain

May be it’s something different may be a wart

4 years ago

May be it is something different may be a wart.have to see before saying anything

Dermatologist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Deeba Sattar Khan

Dr. Deeba Sattar Khan - Dermatologist

MBBS, DIP Dermatology (UK), PRP Expert | Rawalpindi

review-stars

60 Positive Reviews

Something corn n foot warts feels the same but they aint. Generally a wart in pressure area does give u pain. Even wearing fitted shoes will do the same. The key point is to keep it dry n don't wear shoes tht press on it

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Asma Qureshi

Dr. Asma Qureshi - Dermatologist

MBBS, DPD (Cardiff, Wales), MPD (UK) | Karachi

review-stars

32 Positive Reviews

could be because of walking too much and using a shoe that has a hard sole which causes friction and then the blister. use trekking shoes or those that are appropriate for long walks and wear socks. after coming back home.. dip your feet in warm water, add a little salt to it. and relax for 20 mins. dry them, moisturise and go to sleep.

Thank you. Each time, it was a foot blister. But maybe i was less sensitive in the past.

4 years ago

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Asma Qureshi
Dr. Asma Qureshi - Dermatologist

MBBS, DPD (Cardiff, Wales), MPD (UK) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 32 Positive Reviews

try to change the shoe with a more comfortable sole. that would make a difference.

4 years ago

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Zaheer Saleem

Dr. Zaheer Saleem - Dermatologist

MBBS, FCPS (Dermatology) | Lahore

review-stars

32 Positive Reviews

dear go to ur nearby specialized Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment...

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Obaidur Rehman

Dr. Obaidur Rehman - Dermatologist

MBBS, MD (USA), D.DERM (LONDON), MRSM | Karachi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

A Dermatologist has to examine your feet first because either you have a corn or a wart. A wart is a viral infection. If not treated well it keeps on growing back unless the root of wart is cauterized. A corn is a small portion of skin that has hardened either because of ill fitting shoes, abnormal pressure of your weight on the affected foot or most importantly a bony abnormality of your affected foot. Therefore unless a Dermatologist examined you proper treatment cannot be advised because treatment of both these conditions are entirely different.
Regards

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Hina Omer

Dr. Hina Omer - Dermatologist

MBBS, MCPS ( Dermatology ) | Karachi

review-stars

88 Positive Reviews

would like to examine to asses better
it could be a wart
a callus or corn.

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Huda Ashraf Bukhari

According to your history, what i understand is that when u walk for long periods of times, u get a blister on the same spot. The mechanism seems to be the area of repeated stress/injury which may lead to friction and blister formation. Normally blisters form if superficial layer of skin is involved, and thats why they r more painful. Another problem could be due to repeated trauma, u might have developed a callus or a corn in that area. Please examine if the area is hardened. If might sometimes get infected or repeated trauma with ill fitted footwear may cause u to develop symptoms like pain and redness and irritation. I would also like to know ur status health wise. If u suffer from diabetes or vitamin B12 deficiency because sensitivity changes if u have such problems. Hope it answers ur question.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories