Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Armpit Irritation/Burning

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 31 years old, Karachi

Sometime 6 months back, i had a tingling feeling in my left breast around areola. There was a very slight occasional discomfort in left armpit, it was so slight that i didn't even noticed at the time. I checked with Breast surgeon he got my breast ultrasound which came absolutely fine no mass seen, axillary lymph nodes size fine, except a slight fat in periarelor region giving impression of pseudogynecomastia. Dr asked me to do exercise and i did and was absolutely fine.

Suddenly few days before i stated feeling burning in both my armpit more on right side with approximately the similar tingling in right breast that i earlier felt in left breast. the burning increases if i touch the armpits or do the soap, please guide me who should i consult or what should i do.

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Salman Mansoor

Dr. Salman Mansoor - Dermatologist

MBBS, D-Derm, DRCP (Derm), MSc (Derm), Diplomat in Aesthetic Medicine (UK), Diplomat American Board of Aesthetic Medicine, MD (USA), Board Certified in Anti-Ageing Medicine (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

156 Positive Reviews

need a consult

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Obaidur Rehman

Dr. Obaidur Rehman - Dermatologist

MBBS, MD (USA), D.DERM (LONDON), MRSM | Karachi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

Did the surgeon you went to earlier examined and pressed your breast and did he do a deep probing on your armpits. If he is a breast surgeon, I sure he did that.

Do you see a rash on your either breast or in the armpits. Do you get itchy or discomfort feeling when you sweat ?

It would be better if you showed me your rash or whatever you have. You can come to either of my two clinics which you find is easier to come.

Regards

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Zafar Ahmed

Dr. Zafar Ahmed - Dermatologist

MBBS, CRCP, D.DERM (Thailand ), Diploma in Dermato-Surgery (Bangkok) | Karachi

review-stars

1640 Positive Reviews

Please vist at clinic to any good dermatologist as physical examination in mandatory.
Regards

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories