Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Acne

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 25, Lahore

From the past 4 months, I am dealing with acne. one pimple ( phinsi wala) will come and then it will go, leaving a black dot on my face. then next day other pimple ( phinsi wala) will come and leave a black dot. i am clueless in this matter, my whole chin and upper lip area have black nishan which looks pretty bad. my diet is normal too. please help me.

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Obaidur Rehman

Dr. Obaidur Rehman - Dermatologist

MBBS, MD (USA), D.DERM (LONDON), MRSM | Karachi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

You need to consult a qualified Dermatologist. After proper examination he will prescribe you both oral and topical cream or lotions. Once your acne is controlled, you will have to keep in using the topical cream or lotions for a very long time.

In my opinion you should make an appointment for online consultation so that I am able to speak to you and examine your acne.

Regards

Dermatologist in Bahawalpur - Dr. Sadia Mughese

Dr. Sadia Mughese - Dermatologist

MBBS, PG-Diploma , Diploma Nutrition, Diet Planning | Bahawalpur

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

please book a consultation. you might need an antibiotic course. avoid fried food. apply benclin gel on pimple only. hydrate. keep your face towel separate from others, pat dry dont rub your face.

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Huma Aziz

Plz book an appointment with Marham

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Salman Mansoor

Dr. Salman Mansoor - Dermatologist

MBBS, D-Derm, DRCP (Derm), MSc (Derm), Diplomat in Aesthetic Medicine (UK), Diplomat American Board of Aesthetic Medicine, MD (USA), Board Certified in Anti-Ageing Medicine (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

156 Positive Reviews

Dear pt, There proper FDA APPROVED meds and you take it and Acne is CURED! Its the MOST SIMPLE condition to be treated, sad that you are so much stressed abt it. kindly book an appointment or online appointment via marham so can guide you better, Regards

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Nabeel Asghar Ch

Dr. Nabeel Asghar Ch - Dermatologist

MBBS, MCPS (Dermatology), Diplomate American Board of Aesthetic Medicine (USA), OJT Cosmetic Dermatology (London)) | Lahore

review-stars

114 Positive Reviews

Please come to Al Razi Health Care hospital MM Alam Road Gulberg, so that your skin can be examined and proper treatment can be prescribed.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories